Skip to content

Since 2 days my GSA is running continuously but no backlinks are created..

Since 2 days GSA is not creating any backlinks.. same setting. I haven't changed any single change in anything.. no backlinks are created..  CPU is using 6 percent ram and 20% Its resources, Version is 12.08. Still everything on GSA freezes.. If i do right click after 20 seconds i see right click. Rest everything on pc working fine.. No backinks are created.. Restarted several times.. Saw videos online. nothing worked.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @ComputerCorner - You should post some logs so we can see what is happening. 
  • where are logs? I am less technical 
    When SER is running, there is a log window where you see a bunch of scrolling text. It's located on the main screen of the app right under where you see your project listed. 

You should be able to right click and copy the logs, then you can paste them in somewhere like pastebin.com and send the link to view.

Most likely the issue will be proxies or settings.
  • Please help.. still no backlinks are created.. 60 proxies connected.. all settings are in default mode.. 900 threads.
    What kind of proxies are you using? You said all settings are default? That's most likely the issue. 

Have you gone through any tutorials before trying to run SER? User @shaun has some great tutorials here: http://shaunmarrs.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-gsa-search-engine-ranker/

I'd recommend reading some tutorials to get familiar with the software. 
  • I have checked all tutorials , as well as on youtube there are many videos.. my settings are same as them.. for proxies. i saw one mattwood video.. Its not proxies problem
    Are you on a VPS? If so I can login and take a look if you want.
  • I am using my cpu not vps.
  • Since developers helping with the issue i don't aware and no idea with your problem but mine works fine..

Just saying why you using 900 threads with 60 proxies ? may be 600 threads? mine is 300 and 30 dedis works perfectly. 
  • I have a dedicated cpu for GSA, With 6 gb ram and AMD 4300 processor, with 32 Website and 900 threads it uses 2 gb ram and 30% of CPU. 
    @ComputerCorner - It's definitely going to be something in your settings that's causing the issue but its hard to know without knowing how you set everything up :(
  • I have changed nothing and it started building links automatically .. May be my firewall was blocking as antivirus keeps on showing notification that GSA is virus.
  • I have uninstall My antivirus. And work started.