Skip to content

Without indexer services do backlinks index naturally is possible?

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited July 2017 in GSA SEO Indexer
SEO Indexer can't complicate Recursive mode, If Recursive mode generate 1 lack links Quick SEO indexer can generate 1000 Indexer backlinks only. Redirect pro and SEO indexer can't 100% not able to workout, there is no chance for it.
I'm not willing to send backlinks to SEO indexer, but recursive mode is important for me.
My question is

After some days is that possible to index naturally.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im sorry but I don't understand your question.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    My question is very simple.
    1. For getting backlinks indexing do indexer service is compulsorily ?
    2. Without index service backlinks can be index naturally after a long time?
    1. indexing services might help additionally to the software
    2. depends, many will get indexed some not...depends a lot on the content and quality
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    1. I understood 
    2. I asked the backlinks generated by PR Redirect PRO (Redirect backlinks)
    2. no, you will hardly see any url redirector link being indexed.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited July 2017
    2. Will I get indexing at least 2,3 months
    don't think so
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Then how many months it will take
    if you create a shortened link and never use it, it is not appearing on the internet so how should some search engine index it?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Now I understood.
    Thank U
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Natural indexing rates are pretty trash... you're probably going to see between 1%-10% indexed for urls without tiers within a couple of months...

Furthermore, for URLs with 3 tiers, you'll most likely see around 15% - 20% if you're lucky (at the tier 1 level).

Google doesn't like to index links naturally and at super-speeds anymore, they used to index absolutely anything and everything "once upon a time" but this is why indexers are vital which ever one you might use.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Tim89
    What about the shortened links natural index?
  • @VMart ; Sven already told you they will not index. I share the same belief. Why would an short url index if it is not being used. 

Here's an idea: Build a bunch or shortened links. Try to index them naturally and using an indexer service. Come back here and tell us what percentage are now indexed after 1, 2, and 3 months.

You can figure this out for yourself with a little bit of testing. Seems nobody is sure of the answer or we are inclined to believe they will not index at all. Go test for yourself if you do not believe the people answering you.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    arc323 
    I understood BRO,
    But my worry is GSA RD Pro Rx2 generated million of shortened links, I do not able to send everything to SEO Indexer :(