Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

1101112131416»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @kxp the problem is your project itself having unclosed { in the URL list resulting in that mess with spintax in paragraphs.
  • kxpkxp United States
    Thanks @Sven! You're the best :-)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Already I have an exiting articles in SER. Using content generator I have generated the articles and export it. It didn't remove any exiting articles in SER. 
    I want it to be removed automatically in SER old articles and replace new only. How can I do it.
    hmm thats not happening right now, i can add a question box for this when exporting...though i always prefer not to delete articles to count its usage.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    If exiting articles are not cleared in SER, I'm getting overloaded of articles. Please keep an option for removing those.
    next version will have it.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    :) Thank you
  • Hi all, not sure what to say here really other than that I'm stunned :* !!

I just read all of the 460 comments in this thread, and I can't believe I have missed this. Timing couldn't be better, because I was just about to get myself new content creator and I've been going back and forth between KM and SCM really...

Well, not anymore, now I know which one to get, CG!! :)

It was actually fun reading all this, it took me about 2.5h (I actually read everything!). For those who haven't read all, I can do a little transcript of what has been written here:

User1: Sven, could you add xyz please?
    Sven: Sure, hold on!
    Sven: Added

User2: abc would be great feature, possible?
    Sven: Added

User3: I need this feature: xxx
    Sven: No problem, will be in next update

....and so on, like zillion times :D ...love it!

Well, I'm buying this tomorrow when I wake up. Keep up the good work all!

- York
    thanks @York for your warm words. Now Im awaiting your suggestions as well ;)
  • Hi, going to buy CG now and start testing,.. question: what is the state of T1 Article Editor right now?
    sorry, it's not added yet, though i guess i have to start work on it soon.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited June 2017
    Thanks lot of your updates :) Now my SER article manager is not over loading thank U again @Sven :)
  • kxpkxp United States
    edited June 2017
    @York Yeah, Sven has broken the mold when it comes to SEO software developers. He stands by his products, he's always improving them and he is always using customer feedback.

He always keeps his price more than reasonable so that just about anyone who is moderately serious can jump in without mortgaging their house. I will almost always suggest a GSA product to someone before anything else.

These are probably the reasons why GSA products are basically a default in the SEO Toolkit. Keep up the great work @Sven!

@sven: though i guess i have to start work on it soon.

Hahaha.
  • @York @kxp  Couldn't agree more. Response time is incredible and the products are always evolving.  Great work indeed @Sven
  • Awesome product. I have looked through the documentation, but didn't see this. Can I use an RSS feed to scrape articles from? I tried with no success. Also, if not, do I need to enter the direct URL to the article, or can I enter the main URL and it will spider the pages? Thanks
    @leadssolution this should be possible already. In project options go to Sources->custom sources->add->enter RSS-Feed-URL and define it to extract URLs up to 1 level deep.
  • @sven Im really intrested in this software but holding off buying at the minute. What is the direction you are tkaing this product? Are you going to be making lots more features for tier 1 content that can rank in google? Such as rewriting one off articles?

What I really like about gsa ser and what made it revolutionary was that it was expansive as the more you used it the more sites it would post to. Any plans to incooperate machine learning into this content generator to learn sentence structure and context?
    You could incoperate a learning mode where you users could manually teach the computer what makes a good sentence and what makes a bad sentence by feeding in content and giving a sentence a score.
    If you havnt already seen wordai4 it may give you some good ideas
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF9P-atl0Kk&feature=youtu.be
    It looks good but I am a bigger fan of gsa ser products as your products are more affordable and know gsa ser products are more stable and have more flexibility in them.

@cotent32 Im always trying to improve this for every aspect, also T1 content of course. Machine learning is a big topic of course but it's not the main thing here. I think the software is already producing readable / unique content but of course it can be tough to work better. Im working on this every day.
  • kxpkxp United States
    edited June 2017
    Minor feature request: can you make it so that hitting the escape key exits sub-windows like the various settings windows?

Also, in the SpinDB area, I don't see the English thesaurus, how would we go about editing the English thesaurus? Related: could I create a niche specific thesaurus in the Spindb?
    The English one is protected and can't be edited. I don't want it to be abused by others as I got that from a friend and he doesn't want it to be used anywhere else.
  • kxpkxp United States
    Gotcha. Thanks. WOuld we be able to create alternate English ones from scratch or does CG only allow one DB per language?
    you can do that when renaming spin.db in the lang_data\en\ folder and create your own there.
  • kxpkxp United States
    Great, thank you @Sven!