Skip to content

How to modify my GSA?

Hello every one! i want to modify my GSA as much as it could be. i want to add as much engines as possible to my gsa so that it may post on every possible platfor. I am unable to write new engines for myself is there any service to buy?
are there anyother or more modifications that can be done with it. i am considering to  buy Kontent machine for my content will that be the best option?

Any more suggession to make my GSA the best software for automation. I know it is already best but i want more out of it.
What type of Captcha service will be best? will the captcha tronix and gsa captcha breaker be the best combination?

Thanks In Advance for your brilliant advices.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @devilhere - You will need to find someone who is familiar with creating engines for SER. The script manual is here: https://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/script_manual

Unfortunately, I don't know of a service for creating these engines, but there are some users who know how.

Kontent Machine is good, but GSA Content Generator is the new GSA tool that can handle your content needs. It's updated frequently and has a lot of nice features. If you haven't seen it yet, you should check out the free trial.

For captchas a lot of people will use Captcha Breaker + a fallback captcha service such as 2captcha or similar service. I don't have any experience with captcha tronix so you would have to look for some reviews to see if they're good. 

• beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited June 2017
    GSA Captcha Breaker/anti-captcha  works good I get great success rate in Ranker X and SER, for Google captchas I use DBC for normal captchas or can use anti-captcha for both

Best content spinner you will find is only $25 1 x fee makes 100% copyscape pass articles, comes with copyscape checker in the spinner...pro version, get 3 free day trial. I use it all the time. http://bestfreespinner.com/prospinner.php

Just will need to enter your articles manually, that's all, but it is worth it for top quality content to rank, that is want Google wants QUALITY

************************************************************************************

SER has evolved you don't need thousands of links to ranks, just good content and the right links, I use the edu/Gov engines and get links like harvard, Buffalo state, SCU etc  Edu/Gov engine have wikis, forums, Q&A.

SER has other quality links that are already built in beside the custom engines you just have to know how to pick them, plus with quality content will even get them indexed more.

Although just by have your links crawled will rank your site, the 1st ping is the most important
  • @beastmode  DBC not good as it used to be . Try 2captcha instead. You will thank me later.
  • @bestimtoolz
    Use 2captchas. They are in BST. Far far good than greedy death by captcha team.