Skip to content

Tier 2 comment posting

The article which generated for T1, as a option as leave comments. Via using tier 2 can I post comments here. coz of this can I get SEO benefits?

Comments

• your means: make tier1 web2.0 blogs and make comments on your web2.0 blogs?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Yes mate
  • kxpkxp United States
    Multiple links on the same page to the same page offer little SEO benefit. What I mean is, if you create a tier 1 contextual link to your money site, then leave comments on that same page pointing to your money site, you'll receive little to no additional benefit.

Now, you can leave a comment on your T1 article so that it points to a T2 article, that might be a bit more useful, but keep dofollow/nofollow in mind when you're doing all of this. I guess you have to ask yourself: what do you hope to gain with the links you're making. Making links without knowing what you're doing, or having a plan will just waste your time.

Links can be used to juice your pages so they rank better, they can be used to dilute anchor text, they can be used for diversity, they can be used to help with indexing, etc. When you're making links, you want to consider what your goal is with that particular campaign. Basically, don't just make links because you can, understand why you're doing something before doing it. I hope this helps.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    kxp 
    Thank you for your reply. They content generated in upper tiers, Using GSA ser how can I post (Leave reply) in lower tiers. 

How to do this setting in GSA ser?
  • kxpkxp United States
    You would just import the URLs that you want to comment on as Target URLs and set the URLs you want to link to in the project data along with the anchors.