Skip to content

♞♞♞ SEOSpartans Reliable Catch-all Emails ♞♞♞ Stop Worrying About Emails RIGHT NOW ♞♞♞ FREE Trial

Comments

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @frigideru
    Coupon sent!
  • After using mail.ru email accounts for the past 2 years, I ordered 3 Catch Alls from SEO Spartans. So easy to use, improves link building productivity and stops me wasting time uploading a whole bunch of email accounts into individual projects. Highly recommended.
  • I want a coupon
  • I've been getting a message from GSA SER: "SCRIPT ERROR: Email verification used but no valid email found" when using your catchalls
    I've been using them for months and only started to see this error today
    Please take a look for your customers

Thanks in advance
    That's an error that has nothing to do with our catchalls (or any emails you're using) but rather with the site you're submitting to. I've recently asked Sven about it and here is his response:

It (the error) happens when SER e.g. wants to register on a site. It fills all data and thinks it is perfect, but later realizes that there was never an email used to sign up which makes the email verification process that follows after it (as defined in the engine script) useless. Then this error appears.

Usually the site itself has a different structure or SER didnt find the correct registration subpage on it.
  • edited March 2017
    Oh yeah, Sven said the same thing for me

Thanks man!
  • First I try  Your  Free Trail  then after i also tried Other service here same  Offer . Now  i Know Your service provide  Fast email server ..  Really Good  . its improve mY LPM also No  cost for  Yahoo mail or other emails
    . Recommended Service For everyone and  Price are reasonable 
  • Hi!

I wrongly cancelled a paypal subscription for 10 catchall emails ($35/month)
    Now I'm trying to buy it again but PayPal is asking for me to add a credit card to my account in order to subscribe to your service again (and I don't have one)

Is there a way to do it without a credit card? PS: Yes, I do have the funds in my PayPal account to subscribe to your services again, I don't know what is happening
    @lauuuer
    Well, we don't require a credit card, that must be a paypal thing. I've sent you a PM.
  • hello. i am paid yesterday. but stil no active my mail

Transaction ID
        8LA47423DF388545W
  • hello

you send me this mail but stil no any mail on my acount ?

Hello,

I'm sorry about that, I've fixed your account. You can go ahead and
    login to your members area to start using your catchall.

If you need anything else, just let me know and I'll be happy to help
    you out.

Kind Regards,
    John
    @alexander34
    I've fixed the issue yesterday and sent you another email about it. I've been travelling this week so the back-and-forth was a bit slower than it usually is.
  • hello

no any mail my acount. how you see mail on my acount ?

You don't appear to have any catchalls associated with your account.
    If you have a valid membership, please contact our support.

If not, please upgrade your account >>

*AICS = Automatic Inbox Cleanup System - It automatically deletes emails older than X days every 6 hours, where X is the AICS value in the table.

You can change this value by selecting the catchall you wish to modify and doing "Bulk Actions->Set AICS..."image

• Can i get review copy?
  • he fix my problem. thank you very much.
    seomasteruk
    We don't have any more review copies.

alexander34 
    No problem, I'm happy we got your problem sorted.
  • edited April 2017
    Here's a review from a person who've been using this dude's service for over a year now.

I just want to mention great value for money, (as compared to buying bunch of emails every month), this service definitely solve the email part of the problem for me.

Do try them out and follow the instruction on your dashboard, you probably won't regret it :)

I didn't see any error message on my log regarding email.

(prof below)

*picture removed by mod due to sellers personal information being shown*
    @boleng
    Thank you very much for your awesome review!

As for everybody else who still hasn't gotten their catchalls...

50% Off 1. Month On ANY Package

Post "I want a coupon" and I'll send it to you ASAP.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @Hinkys
    I want a coupon 

:) 
  • good catchall provider..just got gold plan.
  • horheuhorheu Bucharest
    I want a coupon

• best tool ever, using catchall emails saved me a lot of money, best investment on my gsa tool
  • i think this is the most reliable seo-related service i ever had. catchalls work as promised, the LPMs are through the roof. we need more of offer providers like this
  • @Hinkys I want a coupon.
    @qutepie PM sent!
  • Hey Hinks like someone above i can't place an order cos paypal ask a credit card attached with my account, i don't have cc but i have good balance on my account, can you point me to a solution? I want a coupon by the way.

Summer Time Deal!

Get 15% Off Lifetime Subscription on ANY Package - 10/10 Left

Post "I want a coupon" below to claim it.

Summer Time Deal!

Get 15% Off Lifetime Subscription on ANY Package - 9/10 Left

Post "I want a coupon" below to claim it.
  •  I want a coupon