Skip to content

Can gsa CG build articles with keyword in title ?

edited April 2017 in GSA Content Generator
Can i import a list if keywords to gsa cg and let it build article for each keyword with the keyword in title and other keywords in body ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Massive advantage over KM right here in my opinion, I suggested this to KM years back and as far as I know they still havent added it.....
  • i used the trial, but still can't get it to use the EXACT keyword as article title
    always use relative keywords with opther words but not EXACT keyword
    There is an option to use only titles with the keywords in.
    Either by collecting only articles with that keywords in title or later by generating articles and only take titles with the keyword in.

• still can't get articles with exact keywords always other words in title
    what if a keyword doesn't have resources for article, can't cg just add some related article and add my keyword as title ?
    send the project backup please
  • When I export articles like this, I get titles that are the first paragraph, usually around 150 words in length. Is this normal and anything that can be done to just have a normal title that's, for example, up to 8 words in length?
    Titles are pulled from found articles. The length in chars and words is however checked and too long variations are filtered out.
    @JudderMan can you show me the content it created where you think it should not take it? Also the sources where it comes from would be interesting.
  • PM'd you @Sven
  • edited February 2019
    Hi guys, any idea to import a list of keywords to gsa cg and let it build article for each keyword with the keyword in title and  export into txt (keyword as filename). Thanks a lot, I'm on demo and I will buy the tool if I can do that. ( I had already check title with keyword)
    You can do all of that @lassomontana ... keywords in title might need a bit fine tuning later on, but even that can be automated.