Skip to content

How to Rank google.co.in

I want to rank some keyword in google.co.in but when I run campaign in GSA that keyword rank in google.com not in co.in can any one tell what is the process to rank google.co.in

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why you think it would rank in google.com ? SER submits things to sites that get indexed by all kinds of search engines, not just google.com, but also your com.in
  • After run multiple campaigns with SER I saw that max amount of keyword rank in google US/UK/DE/FR but not in google.co.in 

I think this is occurred becz max amount of backling is coming from US/UK/DE/FR

Is there any possible to rank only in google.co.in
    SEO related question really.
  • I think SER are full automatic backlink building software so I think your user are always trying to rank on there country search engine 

I think there must be such type of option to rank on there Local search engine I mean google.co.in
  • Another thing backling are always related to SEO only
    You have a very limited view on SEO. What we at GSA offer are tools for you. How you use them and what your SEO strategy is to get where you want it up to you.
    So your question is not tool related but a pure SEO related question and when it comes to SEO knowledge, it is everyone's own view here.
    There will not be any "rank on google.xyz" option as SEO does not work like that.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited April 2017
    Loknath.tcms 
    It's in your keyword selection.
  • which option I didn't find any option like what I am looking 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    You can make your SEO plan. It's not a software option BRO
  • This question seems to regard the quality of list, that is in your own hands.

For my main niche I took 1400 long tail nich specific key phrases, I use this as a wordlist in hrefer, I then exported the full SER footprint list from SER to hrefer and made a GSA only footprint DB. So using the export of HREFER direct into PI I end up with a bespoke niche specific target list which is kicking ass.

This question is down to user knowledge of SEO not that ability of a tool to deliver.

Good luck!
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    What is the TLD of your money site? Is it a .com or is it a .in?

If you want your site to rank in a specific country, you should use the correct TLD for that country. Beyond that, it is about getting links from more TLD's in that same country.

Or maybe consider buying some more .in domains and using them as your own private network to link to your money site. Then use these link building tools to build some tiers to them.

Also adding the country name into your page title and page content of all your money site pages will help you to rank better in that region.

If you have your money site added in google webmaster tools, you can also let google know your country preference for ranking.