Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• Hello,

Does the application support multiple languages?
    She is able to create articles in Italian, French Spanish etc.

Thank you

regards
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes it can do all of that.
  • Hello,

Thank you,

regards

• Really impressed so far!
  • tottometottome Japan
    edited March 2017
    This is a continuation of my previous message.

Where can I get " libreoffice thesaurus files " in this image?
    I searched around but I have not found it.

Does not it exist if this is not made by myself?
  • d3t0xd3t0x canada
    edited March 2017
    Nice software just purchased. Similar to a few russian parsers I use but are not very well known.

Is it possible to allow a custom template feature? I'd like to edit the export to different HTML layouts for example, only 1 image per page or changing what the title will be... for example - the keyword I am targetting.

Also, say I want to create only one article but for 500 different keywords. Is there a way to skip the huge scrape time once the program has got X amount of articles per keyword and then move on to the next?
    @tottome Well Japanese as well as all sign-based languages where you have a sign for each word might not work correctly. I need to test and add some things to it to even support that. A thesaurus for that language might also be hard to find. And Im afraid I will never be able to verify and check/improve support this without external help.
    @d3t0x right now it will scrape as much as possible to get you the best and most readable content. But I guess I can add some kind of option or auto SKIP on that. Just not in current version.
    For custom export templates you can simply create your own...just have a look in the "export_templates\" folder. All values in the ini files are described. I will however add some editor for that in future updates.
  • d3t0xd3t0x canada
    edited March 2017
    @sven, that would be amazing.

If you add this in, you're technically selling a doorway page generator too - which I'm sure brings on a whole new market as well.

And don't let people tell you doorways are dead. There is huge money to be made in them still. People just don't know how to do them correctly.
  • OK, dumb question. Just got this but can't figure out how to save to articles. When I select a folder I get a message no files (extension: .pri) found in the folder - any help welcomed, thanks
    you have choosen GSA Search Engine Ranker as export template. Maybe you wanted to export differently?
  • Thank you for answering.

In short, this software can be not used in Japanese?
    (I'm sorry! Poor English ability, I can not understand well what you wrote.)

At least for new project naming, it got garbled when typed in Japanese.
    Probably, when searching for the article source, it use garbled keywords.
  • Hi @Sven, not sure if this is possible or not but it would be a really great feature if the software could randomly embed Tweets?
    @tottome well I can imaging that it might even find articles and extract them. Maybe it can also build articles already (never tried so far). But the problem is that on Japanase, you do not have a space between words right? Just pure unicode signs. Many algorithms inside of the program rely on the fact that words are seprated by a space...however I can of coruse work on that and support such languages as well. Just that I will never be able to verify if the output is OK. And as you don't seem to be understanding English that well, it might be a long way to support this when we two work on this.
    @TheBigWeb how would that work? Is there some tweet search engine I can use to add stuff? Im open to add whatever people need, but to be honest, I am not a fan of facebook/twitter and all that social stuff...so you need to help me on that a bit. I prefer to keep my privacy as to tweet about everthing in my life.
  • Thank you very much for answering carefully.
    I see off my purchase.

For collecting images and videos, it succeeded to search them even in Japanese keywords.
    Only articles in Japanese can not be generated.

I think that the function of this software is also great for Japanese online business.
    I am looking forward to future development.
    Thank you.

• edited March 2017
    Hi @sven,

I've just done some digging around with regards to Twitter. It looks like it's possible to embed tweets without being logged in (which is great). I was thinking to do something like the following: -

Random tweets taken from Twitters page (maybe from featured tweets). When you go to a random twitter feed, there is an option to embed tweet. The tweet is then given to you in html format which can be then embedded into the article. Here is an example that i took randomly from twitter: -

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fancy seeing <a href="https://twitter.com/comedystoreuk">@comedystoreuk&lt;/a> Players performing in the Globe?<br><br>Join us next month: <a href="https://t.co/bBRanbfw1d">https://t.co/bBRanbfw1d</a&gt; <a href="https://t.co/nJU3H934VH">https://t.co/nJU3H934VH</a></p>&mdash; Shakespeare&#39;s Globe (@The_Globe) <a href="">March 27, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think this would make the articles even better and with more authority if we can make it 'richer' with content such as this. The embedded tweets can be either randomly taken or maybe even keyword releated (there is a search function on Twitters homepage to allow you to search topics, hashtags or users).

If this is possible, it will make your software really stand out from the rest as I don't think any other does this.

Does this make sense?

i added it to my list. However I will do this with an extra type so it is more open for future add-ins.
    You will have an extra scraper type for this + a tab as for images/videos so you can decide what to use from there.
  • @Sven can you add selecting articles by words? (could be also by paragraphs/sentences as well)
  • Algorithm "Same Article" is it just downloaded article with some cleanup? 
    If so can you add some kind of filter of words?
    @meph
    - yes "same article" is doing just that
    - you can filter things still with project options->filter
    - the selecting of articles where a word is in can be done using TOOLs->search articles by keyword

• I meant number of words 
    ahh now I see what you need. Yes sure I can add that.
  • thanks @Sven !

More ideas/questions:

1. Can you add pause for scraping? I have a lot of keywords per project and it will be very useful if I can pause some projects...

2. "Wait between search queries" - it seems not working (I have 120 seconds), in log:
    [15:54:45] Page: 2 | Results: 12 | URL: https://www.google.com/search?q=.....
    [15:54:52] Page: 3 | Results: 15 | URL: https://www.google.com/search?q=.....
    [15:55:04] Page: 4 | Results: 14 | URL: https://www.google.com/search?q=..
    etc...

3. When I have previously scraped articles and choose to run again (with some other keywords) - how the program will check for duplicate content? Will it be checking for duplicate sentences against new and old articles? 

• P.S. You should also build posting to WP directly from Content Generator - it would be killer feature :) sth like PBN Manager
    1. might add it
    2. yes that part is not optimal...its something on my list
    3. it uses the previous content or not (you set that up). If you want to make sure to not use previously scraped content, just check it in project options. if you use it, then it might also generate articles with parts of previously build content.
  • For some reason I get: http://prntscr.com/epip81 when pressing Test on Spinner Chief. I double-checked my login info and it's correct.

Can you please add support for their X-Spinner software as well? It is a spinner that works locally, and needs an IP and Port in case you're hosting it on a different machine.
    edited March 2017
    @spiritfly i can add support for that. However Spinner chief worked fine for me when last tested...and no changed have been made for it.
  • a few notes what i think could be made better to give it a better oversight..
    in Project Settings / Input

I am always excited when Sven makes something new :)

- the Backlink Urls should be a Seperate Tab... cause as i understand it... it has nothing to do with the scraping process its the backlinks which will be placed in the articles.
    - since its possible to use the Crawl Feature (awesome) it shoudl support the import of this format from other GSA engines
    - Import from Clipboard still missing there imho
    - It should support the spun Craw Backlinks in the known format of
    url#{spin1|spin2}
    - this is more a add on fro the Crawl Module... but it would be sweet to have a filter there... so that i could filter out only urls containning /foldername/ for my Crawlimport, however the filter should support several words.