Skip to content

X Evil in Captcha Breaker

Hi is it possible to use X Evil from XRumer along with CB. I imagine they could be a dynamic duo but assume there is some configuring. 

Any tips or advice would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What in detail is X-Evil ? Sorry, but I never used XRummer.
  • ccartersticcartersti Cali
    edited February 2017
    the first one on this video
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJfPOFWkf0k
  • version that will work with apps not out yet but want to know if possible to use other bots with CB
    well lets see if it's another "compeditor" just as CS or a real one that pushes me.
    Right now it's nothing but a big moth.
    edited February 2017
    ok....So is there a way to use captcha bots not currently configured into GSA CB?
    modify the host file yourself ;)
  • Awesome thanks.
  • Anyone got an idea where I could find the CB host file? I'm hoping to try adding a custom bot?
    @ccartersti c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
  • Ok thanks
  • Can you tell me what kind of dev to hire to do this? I opened the hosts and got this(below). Also looked at CaptchaBreak_DMR with the function to send to CB but still no tells on how to include a new service.

I've gotten close to using IDA PRO to reverse engineer to make it work but figured that wouldn't be wise.

If anyone would like a copy of XEvil I can send over. I just think it's better to use this than CaptchaTronix or other paid bots services.

host::

# -= GSA HostMod =-
    127.0.0.1 toolbarqueries.google.com
    127.0.0.1 toolbarqueries.clients.google.com
    127.0.0.1 toolbarqueries.l.google.com
    127.0.0.1 toolbar.google.com
    127.0.0.1 toolbarqueries.google.com.hk
    127.0.0.1 toolbarqueries.google.com.tw
    127.0.0.1 toolbarqueries.google.com.sg
    127.0.0.1 toolbarqueries.google.co.jp
    # -= GSA HostMod =-

• I'm pretty sure we have to wait for the next version before other tools are supported. Last time I checked nothing was running on localhost so you won't be able to get it running with any other tool.
    @ccartersti oh yea IDA, I guess you own a license of that? :o Anyway I don't know what you are trying to do anyway. I guess it would work like this:

1. disable webserver option in CB as I assume that this XEvil thing is using the same method to emulate web servers

2. in that XEvil thing try to emulate/simulate decaptcher or antigate

3. in CB add a new service as decaptcha api with ip or antigate api with ip and use 127.0.0.1 as ip.

• Check out OCR services, check the history of XRUMER, you will notice nearly all providers "upgrade" the supported engines quite soon after XRUMER manages to do so.

Can you turn XRUMER into your own recaptcha service? sure you can, has been going for years. Xevil, the stand alone recaptcha / text cpatcha engine from xrumer now stand alone if ever upgraded pretty much kills all captcha service providers (not CB as it is still better to combine CB with XRUMER)

Wait for XEVIL to update, it is an exciting prospect. 
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    edited March 2017
    @7thdanwebninja,

Actually this would be the first update to Xrumers non-recaptcha OCR's in over 2 years. We looked heavily into leveraging it when we initially started building our own OCR service. It doesnt even come close to Captcha-breaker, OR most OCR services (Including ourselves, Captchatronix, and BlazingSEO).

I think the Recaptcha OCR in Xrumer was updated sometime late last year though; but when we tested Xrumer only solved 3 out of 400 (give or take. Its been awhile. But it was a terrible solve rate.)

Not sure about Xevil though, never used it. CaptchaBreaker has always met our needs, and were pretty content focusing our own OCRs - filling in any holes Sven doesnt catch himself with CaptchaBreaker.

Botmaster did put out some really impressive stuff in the early '00's - But his support, pricing, and software stability was always horrible. I dont see him suddenly changing this habit just because Sven took the entire market from him.

Just my 2 Cents.

Regards,

-Jordan
    @1linklist thanks for the warm words towards me and our software :) Let's see if that XEvil pushes me further though.
  • ErMaxErMax UKRAINE
    edited March 2017
    I am beta tester xevil 2.0 - its now best soft for captchas solving.
    Xevil 2.0 support more 8000 captchas, xevil use Neural Network.

Support google captcha (when harvest google(word digit)) + recaptcha.

My rating:
    1) Xevil 2.0
    2) 1captchas
    10) GSA captcha breaker

I use Xevil with GSA Ser, and its fantastic i have many verified urls.

I have 20% discount for Xrumer Bundle (xrumer, hrefer, and xevil) -> discount 20%
    Try xevil if you need.

@ErMax I don't call that a proper comparison. You come here with a pure intention, to advertise this new tool. So better wait or someone with a more substancional test.
  • ErMaxErMax UKRAINE
    edited March 2017
    @sven, no... i am not adverstise this tool.

1. I have gsa captcha breaker license, i use this tool 6 month, but solving captchas is bad. very bad
    2. I use 1 month 1captchas.com. Its very good solver, but 1captchas.com have limit threads. More threads more money.
    3. I use Xevil because more capthas support, xevil 8000+ captcha image  1captchas 4000+.

And xevil not have limit threads. I pay only 10$ month and get unlim capthas solver.

Sorry for bad english.
    @ErMax well you should deliver some better tests I say. Just saying "CB is very bad" and the other is "top" is no test, it's an opinion. Also the fact that all you come here is about this new tool and not being much active before is of course raising daubts about your intention.
  • ErMaxErMax UKRAINE
    First - see xevil report https://yadi.sk/d/lqZ2SvxY38VjDz
    Second - now i create test CP vs Xevil, and put out here
    It's CB!
  • Hey Jordan, (we actually know each other but me under a diferent name) so I will take your word for it :)

Happy to be proven wrong when presented with facts.

• aliasfoxaliasfox Russia
    edited March 2017
    Xevil is much better CB =(

Forgive Sven you need to see it for yourself
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited March 2017
    XEvil is NOT a standalone application, it needs to be installed along with Xrummer to work.

@ccartersti  below are the instructions that will help you set it up to work with GSA SER.

You must start xrumer + xevil (you don't need to run any process in xrumer just it must be started, course xevil uses some components of xrumer for it's work)

also:

“Service emulation” mode

This is the main mode of XEvil work. It’s enabled by default. In this mode, software is working as emulator of decoding service, like: DeCaptcher, 2Captcha, Anti-Captcha (AntiGate), DeathByCaptcha etc.
    In this way, it’s possible to use XEvil without paying for each captcha decoded and saving considerable amounts of money. Another important advantage of using XEvil is the speed of decoding. It’s multiple time higher than employees of those services do. 

How to enable this mode in XEvil: 

1. In “Settings” tab select the service, which your program is using. After press “+ Hosts”

2. If you see any error during step 1, it can be caused course of not enough “access rights” of program to edit system HOSTS file.
    In this case, it’s necessary to edit it manually.
    It’s necessary to change domain name of service – to local address which will be emulated by XEvil:

- open “Notepad” (or any other text editor) in “Run as Administrator” mode

- open the file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
    (in Windows 10 will need to copy this file in any other folder, edit it, after copy with overwriting back)

- add for domain of service the address 127.0.0.1. For example to emulate 2Captcha need to add the lines:
    127.0.0.1 2captcha.com
    127.0.0.1 www.2captcha.com

To emulate service AntiGate – following lines:
    127.0.0.1 antigate.com
    127.0.0.1 www.antigate.com

etc.;

- re-open this file and check if the lines are saved.

- choose in Settings of XEvil a relevant service (or with analogical interface)

- in future, Your SEO/SMM program, that request to decode captcha during it’s usage, will send them for decoding to XEvil which will emulate decoding service used before. Just make sure that software will run and will not be blocked by antivirus and/or Firewall

3. It’s possible to use also second way to set up XEvil. If in program, which needs to decode captcha, is possible to add a specific service address (domain name and port). In this way, it needs to add "127.0.0.1:80" or "localhost:80" in settings of the program. As a result, it will not be necessary to edit C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file.

• GipsyKingsGipsyKings My Own Server
    I've tested it , Xevil had 95.5% success rate for me.
    Out of 50000 captcha sent from GSA Ser to Xevil , 47750 were decoded successfully.
  • Yea I saw that Im using them together.

It's a resource hog though -_-
  • GipsyKings - Any tips on making it work that well? My config is only pushing a captcha or two to XEvil every 15 seconds :/
    edited March 2017
    Even now CB has made 400 attmepts while XExil only got 18....What am I missing?

I've tried sending failed to XEvil from CB while disabling Run as Webserver. = only gets CB left overs
    Also tried adding Antigate with IP (setting it to 127.0.0.1:80) within SER = no results
  • XEvil from CB? what for?
    In Gsa ser include only an antigate and Xevil normally work it