Skip to content

[Feature Request] Platform Identifier - Cloud Blacklist?

I have multiple copies of PI parseing unique data sources on multiple servers which means I am probably wasting a great deal of resources "double touching" the same task.

With other GSA products I am able to use dropbox to create centralised lists or systems to sync data between servers.

Is there a way to make the blacklist work from a single hosted source across multiple instances? (dropbox for example)

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @7thDanWebNinja - Currently there is no way to sync the blacklist across multiple copies since the URL's are stored in a built in database, not saved in any kind of ..txt file. 
  • s4nt0s thank you for the information, I guessed as much as I was looking to find the database so I could create a batch to copy paste to dropbox, was my "quick and dirty" idea for a fix.

Is this a possible future feature? I am aware the databases must get huge so syncing them could be a problem.
    @7thDanWebNinja - Ya the databases can get pretty big, but I'll see if there is a way it can be done for a future update. 
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    If we could just save the database on a cloud storage that would be great, because yeah it does tend to get huge.
    We're going to add an option so you can specify where to save the database. Hopefully this will allow you to save the database to a dropbox folder and can sync up that way.
  • @s4nt0s Excellent news!

Looking forward to that thank you!
  • Saw the update!

Outstanding work thanks so much :)
    @7thDanWebNinja - No problem :)