Skip to content

<strike>AVOID Solid SEO-VPS, WORST customer service ever!</strike>

A couple of users had suggested buying SolidSEOVPS, and said that they have "excellent customer service"? They have the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. To anyone reading this? DO NOT EVER USE SolidSEOVPS's service, EVER.

I tried buying the VPS and and Private Proxies and first ordered with my father's credit card. I got the "Fraud Error" message so I emailed them and they said to use my own credit card. So then I did that and got the same "Fraud" error. I emailed them again and asked them what is going on? They said try to pay with PayPal. So I tried that and got the same error message for a third time and then customer service replied to me that "We cannot accept your order as we don't think you are legit". I answered back along the lines "What the hell is wrong with you people? You can't even create a functional online payment system and you expect me to want to use your crappy VPS/proxies service? You guys are the ones who are not legit". By the way, the name of the customer service agent is Sam Marshan. He is extremely rude and an embarassment to the company. I wonder if Solid SEO-VPS is aware of his rude behavior? Perhaps they should fire Sam Marshan before he turns off even more people from the company by his rude and hostile behavior.

Really, what a joke. I'm really surprised those guys suggested Solid SEO VPS as the best because they are literally the WORST service I have ever found. I am writing this message to warn others NOT to use their services because the customer service is not only NOT helpful, they are very rude and hostile. A real bunch of jerks. AVOID this company!

Comments

• Havent seen anyone buying with his dad credit card before and complain that we cant accept the order, anyway We wish you to find a suitable provider, you already posted in BHW regarding this

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/best-vps-for-scrapebox.916648/
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Well that sucks to hear you had a bad experience, but I don't think that's typical. 

I've been using Solidseovps for a few years now. @shaun uses them too I believe and also this forum that you're on now is hosted on solidseovps servers.

• There's about one thread a week now where someone with a brand new account pops in to bash a well known and respected service provider, almost always without any justification (definitely true in this case) :\
  • Sam Marshan (the guy behind the solidseovps account), I'll repeat here what I wrote in the other threads.

You claim that we offered no verification. FALSE.  And I offered you my father's telephone number to verify with him, which you rejected to verify.

Face the facts, you have crappy and rude customer service, Sam Marshan. You idiots can't even create a working online transaction service and yet you expect me to trust you with my personal data in a VPS? Heck no.

I followed the methods which you outlined, and none of them worked. That shows that YOUR system is useless and has many errors. But you are too irresponsible to man up and admit that your system sucks. You need to grow up, Sam Marshan.

And I will continue to spread the word about how crappy your company and customer service is, until you apologize, Sam Marshan.

• I offered TELEPHONE VERIFICATION for both myself, and my father. YOU rejected to follow through on phone verification.

And you are a real jerk to attack both of us, saying we are a fraud and not legit. No, YOU are not legit because you customer service is crap. I followed the exact methods you suggested to resolve the issue and none of them worked. Then you outright rejected us without any explanation, which was extremely rude. I sure hope you deleted our credit card information? The only fraud and non-legit scam here, is YOUR bogus company/customer service, Sam. It shows how unreliable and unstable your online transaction system is, which further raises questions as to the stability of your VPS, proxies, and any other services you offer. At this stage, I wouldn't trust your services even if you paid me to use them.

Either way, Sam Marshan, you were extremely rude to me in our exchanges and I will continue to warn others to avoid your crappy website and VPS. Truly, you have some of the worst customer service I have ever come across. You should feel embarrassed, Sam. It's time to grow up, Sam, and admit that you are in the wrong here. Do you really want to further embarrass yourself and turn away even more future potential customers?

• Just see, guys. This is how SolidSEOVPS, Sam Marshan, treats customers. If you guys still want to do business with a clown like that, then feel free but you should have your head examined first.
  • Anyway I am done letting this negativity drag me down. This is my last reply to this pointless argument. In a nutshell, here are the facts:

SolidSEOVPS is either run by, owned, or managed by a jerk named Sam Marshan. He treats his customers like shit and even when they go out of their way to try to comply with his unreasonable demands, he abuses them further. I strongly recommend to everyone to avoid SolidSEOVPS, as their website and system has proven to have serious errors and flaws in it and you would be crazy to trust your personal data to such a flawed system. And rather than take responsibility and admit that his system is full of errors, he attacks those who expose the flaws in his system. So ask yourself, do you really want to do business with a person and company like that? I sure don't. Avoid SolidSEOVPS and warn all your friends to avoid this horrible company too.

God bless.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    So you tried to pay with someone else's credit card, made a support ticket, Solids team responded quickly to your tickets offering support on what I presume is their third party payment processor, then they reject your custom as they have the right to, then you insult their service, then you made a thread on a third party forum to post negatively about them on a fresh account, then you spam the thread with repeated self-posts?

Have you ever considered typing this up as a guide to success and selling it as a WSO over on warrior forum?

Anyway, as Santos said, I use Solid, have done for over a year now and love their service and in my opinion they have excellent customer service. OP, not getting the response you want from customer service does not mean it was bad customer service....
  • I usually don't post here anymore - but also wanted to say that we've been using SolidSEO for several years now  and back in the day we really pushed our dedi servers to the limit. 

We haven't had a single bad experience with them - they always were helpful in moving servers, migrating software, and accomodating up/downgrades. 

This really sounds like a smear campaign. P.S. There's a reason why payment processors (Stripe, etc.) have fraud protection. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I also have only good experiences with SolidVPS. No complains at all.
    mmtj why you do not post here anymore? Not satisfied?
  • edited February 2017
    Why would you have a response like this when it's not their fault?

(I answered back along the lines "What the hell is wrong with you people? You can't even create a functional online payment system and you expect me to want to use your crappy VPS/proxies service? You guys are the ones who are not legit".) 

They don't create the payment system, that's 3rd party. If their service is crappy (which you aint had the chance to use) why go to pay them anyway? Same goes for if they are not legit, why try use their services?

Seems to me, their payment system had good fraud protection and you shit your pants and got all hyped about it and blew it out of proportion blaming them.

I don't use solidseovps but gay threads like this piss me off. See the situation from both sides. You could of easy found a credit card and tried to use it, then your own etc (may not be the case) but as mentioned before that's why protection like that exists.

They provide the services, not payment processing.
  • @scrapeboxer

I don't know what country you're from but where I live using a credit card that belongs to someone else (even if it is your father) is actually illegal. I'm not surprised they didn't accept payment, neither would I if I was them, the whole thing stinks of fraud.

Instead of whining like a spoilt kid why don't you just use your own debit or credit card? Problem solved.
  • @Sven - no, just no time - we still use SER quite a bit. 
  • He also created two identical threads on bhw and copy pasted the exact same complaints in all three places. What a guy!
    @mmtj ok, thanks for the feedback ;)
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Been using SolidSEOVPS for almost a year and have had no problems at all. I use their proxies, hosting, and VPS services since they respond very quickly to support tickets.
  • @scrapeboxer I can't even...
    edited February 2017
    this turns out to be an abselute PRO SolidVPS thread and Im happy about it :) It's not always a good idea to delete unrelevant threads...the customers speak for themselfe.
  • i have been using SolidSeoVps from many years & i have never experienced any issue.. :)
    yes, just as for me some hours ago: I did a kernel update, rebooted and it never came back up (not their fault though). I contacted support and within seconds they cared about it and it was back up. You will not find such an excellent customer support elsewhere. If you care about support, this is something you should consider.
  • I wonder what happened to the guy who started this thread. He said he was going to fly here and kick my ass back in February. You will be shocked to learn this didn't happen  :'(
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2017
    "I contacted support and within seconds they cared about it and it was back up." @Sven

I never used this VPS service, but customer support is key!  You know when the company doesn't care right away.

good service + good support = everything

Seriously, ppl, you have to be patient when working toward a solution with a new service, especially when it concerns payment.  Sometimes it doesn't work right the first time.

As much as any of us love doing this, do you honestly think someone DOESN"T want your payment?!

If I got mad every time a new service had issue with accepting my CC or some other nonsense, I'd be angry and banned from everywhere. lol Much better to slow down, take a deep breath, and give the customer support people a chance to resolve things.

"He said he was going to fly here and kick my ass back in Febrruary" -@redrays

See what I mean about the hostility? lol  Was his Dad going to film the event or help out? lol

This dude accomplished nothing good acting this way.
    Thanked by 1redrays
  • @Deeeeeeee - the line about his dad filming seriously made me LOL  :D
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    As others have said, Ive had nothing but great customer service from Solid.  I have had 6 dedicated servers and 7-8 vps (varies as I fire them up and kill them for different things) over the past 2+ years and nothing but good. 
  • From my experience i avoid all "vps-providers" from the forums sales threads.
    They are just resellers of big comapnies like hetzner ovh...

• edited March 2018
    We appreciate all replies here from our clients, We appreciate you and your business

andrzejek we dont use OVH for the record :D we use almost every datacenter in Germany including Hetzner, for the fact that this location is one of our popular location as colo, this makes us not a reseller

If your Internet provider at home is using several Upstream worldwide to provide you better network and coverage, does that makes your internet provider reseller? Hope this ends the reseller HOAX that some vps provider here promote for the fact that they cant provide better service
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    Kudos to Sam Marshan. It is better to be safe than sorry.
    No doubt Customer support of Mastercard,Visa etc are having a nice time. People are banging their heads on the wrong wall. :smiley:
  • Dont be a lowly as this.. solidseovps are the best vps providers .. really worth double the price so u dont have the rights to say that about them kid