Skip to content

SERengines not submitting but Eating my Captcha Credits

UmerUmer Dubai
edited February 2017 in New Engines/Platforms
Hello guys i am very frustrated right now because i tired very hard and buy everything to get the Web 2.0 success rate.

But it's much frustrating when i do not achieve what i am expecting.

I run a campaign (only mark "SEREngines"), but what i achieved after 2 hours. 6 verified and captcha solved 300+ :(

I am using 10 fresh proxies with 10 threads. 5 email accounts.

What should i need to do to get better results?

Please i need really help from you guys. :)

You can see my results in log.

Regards

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You have to make sure you have enough emails for the amount of accounts you want to create. If you can, hover over your SER engines API key and PM me the support token ID. I'll send it to james and he'll be able to see why your accounts are failing. 
  • I am now using 30+ fresh yahoo emails. But the results are the same.

Death by Captcha eating Captcha, in 30 mints they claimed to solve the 200+ captcha and Web 2.0 verify is only 1.

I sent you the PM of my support token.

You can see the latest results that are getting when i just selected SEREngines 2 beta.

Regards

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Maybe try some other proxies? I though SockErrors were due to proxies or the domain being offline?
  • But the point is here my proxies doing well. If Web 2.0 banning proxies very early, when i will use 100 proxies they ban me too. (I am confuse here) :(

Can you suggest me the proxies provider where i can get the best results (according to your experience).

Regards
    @Umer - Are you running on a VPS? If so, maybe I can login and take a look?
    edited February 2017
    Whoops, PM'd. 
  • DeathbyCaptcha is shit and they cant solve those new images from google. Use 2captcha.com
  • s4nt0s. Yes running on my VPS. Sent you detail in PM.

@DexterLab but they are claiming to solve the captcha's they are eating my Captcha and demanding me that problem is in your software, please ask software developer. LOLimage
    Also, disable myblog.de, it is down at the moment which is why you're getting those sock errors. Responded to your PM, just waiting on VPS details.
  • Well, Disabled myblog.de.

Now getting : 13:48:29: [-] 23/57 registration failed ([name=\"about_me\"] couldn't be found) - http://onesmablog.com/my-profile

Some things I noticed and changed.

1) You had your private proxies set to public
    2) You had it set to use proxies when verifying emails
    3) You had it set to sign up to new accounts every 1 day so it would take a while to try new accounts.
    4) You had CB set to emulate 2 captcha services. You don't need to emulate services when using CB wit SER so I disabled that. 

There were a few other things I tweaked. Leave it running for a while and lets see what you get. 
  • @s4nt0s Thank you for your time. It's appreciating and I am getting some positive results.

Within 8 hours I got 50+ web registered and verify.

But still it's need some improvements to get the better result after all we pay for it and we want some best results from this. So waiting for the next update.

So, before going to some other tools for my Tier 1, I wait for it because I don't want another tool in my toolbox.

Hope for best :)