Skip to content

Projects and GSA Stop on their own after a few hours

2»

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @jobo9968 upload some screenshots of your settings and project config.

Off the top of my head do you have these ticked?

• Hi Shoun
    I don't have those ticked

Here are the screenshots

Settings

Options

I'm using:
    1linklist
    1captchas
    captcha breaker
    50 private proxies (blazing SEO)

• vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    jobo9968  : I can see that you have added 1linklist as a search engine?  That could be your issue.
  • this is how it's working

jobo9968: Can you also provide a screenshot of Advanced section of global options.
    Also when you are running the project, are you keeping the status as Active or Active G ?
  • I can't use Active G as I use 1linlist as a custom search engine

here's the screenshot

jobo9968 : Why do you use it as search engine.?   Since 1linklist already provides a list, you should be using the global list options.
    Maybe I am wrong here as I am not aware of how 1linklist deployment process is done.
    Also in the search engine adding screen, there is an option of skip proxy. please check if you have ticked it.

• it uses API
    you can use lists or API or both

I have moved GSA to another VPS and this problem does not occur
    SSVPS offered setting up new vps and killing the existing one

Gotta see if any difference
  • @solidseovpsYou see this is the same as mine. I have now moved to a new VPS and dont have the problem
  • monitorr

Can you open a ticket please let us look at what is your setup, we will be happy to offer you a new vps if you think this is the issue to test
  • @solidseovps well I had some issues on the vps with incorrect ram and recently the vps was changed and in the last 10 days it has not happened.

I think maybe some of the VPS have issues because a couple months ago I had the problem and got the VPS changed and the problem went away, so it must be some bug somewhere.

• @monitorr are you running windows 2008 R2 or windows 2012 R2? well we updated all our nodes these 2 last months to the latest cpu models so do you know which was the models you had and what you have currently? We just want to understand what is the issue and where it comes from if its from our side just to see what is causing it for future references
  • @ monitorr 
    What VPS you got?
    I tested 2 different from Solid but have the same issue.
    Tested VPS from another provider and it works smoothly, but unfortunately they have limits on the traffic
  • Okay well I am running the Europe Highline Win 2012 R2 GEEK 4GB 150GB and as I say after the issues with the false RAM was cleared up it hasn't happened now nearly 2 weeks.

I first noticed it 2 months ago and asked for a different VPS and then the new VPS had a false RAM issue. I then changed to another VPS and it seems fine now. 

I can say that I have more than one VPS with SSVPS and they all had similar problems but it seems to have rectified itself.