Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• Just need a lot more engines on here which I'm excited to see more of :D
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @everyone - Thanks for the feedback. Headless crash is being worked on as well as more engines. 

@Anth20 - Thanks for posting those stats, looking good. :)
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @Anth20 are they human spun articles or auto generated?

@s4nt0s looking forward to it :).
  • amoyaamoya amoya
    edited January 2017
    All my tries to register gave me this message:

00:03:44: [-] 02/35 SerEngines: failed with SerEngines-DLL load failed - file "C:\Users\amoyapc\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\serengines\HeadlessM.dll" not present - http://blog.fc2.com/
    00:03:44: [-] 02/35 registration failed (SerEngines-DLL load failed - file "C:\Users\amoyapc\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\serengines\HeadlessM.dll" not present) - http://blog.fc2.com/

because of the error it skip most of the engine type
    i also tried to do what you said in the file....

but in the in file location:
    C:\Users\amoyapc\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\serengines

I have only 1 file: "version.txt"

this is not okay right ?

• btw

i'm using 2Captcha.com 
    20 proxies

and u was able to register to only 2 engines
    any advice ?

• @shaun they are auto generated/spun articles
    @amoya - Can you try reinstalling the plugin? Go to: C:/Users/<current user>/App Data/Roaming GSA Search Engine Ranker/serengines and delete all the files in there ... (make sure SER is closed down before deleting the files) Then start SER and start a SERengines project and that should reinstall the plugin.
  • @shaun

Do you use provided emails of the software for wordpress? I've never had any problems with Wordpress using Yahoo and Mail.ru.

Ampedpages and Onesmablog are not working any more
  • edited January 2017
    s4nt0s a few questions.

1) I can see multiple headless.exe processes running but can I get a report of the verified sites/links created?

2) Is it recommended to use a Captcha Service directly or can I try CB as first option and then if it fails Captcha Service?

3) I've experimented crashes like the other people. Should I restart GSA SER for recovery of ser engines or is it handled automatically?

4) How can I have control over how many accounts are created and when? is it one per engine selected for each run or?. What if I want several accounts of each, how to achieve this?

Thanks, keep up the good work.
    I will try it mate, I have used both in the past but don't have the batches to check.
  • s4nt0s - there is only one file in this folder (version.txt)

is this ok ?
    still most of the engine are fail, only few ( 4 engine ) was ok.

i'm using windows 10  btw

edited January 2017
    @seomarketing

1) Normal SER things apply, the verified links go to the same place as the normal engines. You can right click on a project > show URLS > verified. 

2) Using a captcha service is recommended due to them being harder captchas, but maybe CB first in the future

3) Just click the close button on the crashed instance of Headless.exe, everything within SER will continue

4) Check out scheduled posting.in your project options. You can set how many accounts to create, how many posts per account, etc.

@amoya - f there is only one file in that directory, then something is strangely wrong.. Are they doing this on a home computer with an unstable internet connection? The only reason I can see this happening is SER fails to download the files (timeout)..Did you try reinstalling the plugin? 

• s4nt0s yes i did try to reinstall it

i'm using home pc yes but the internet connection is very stable and very fast.
    i think its because i have the old serengine also in the "where to submit" panel.

how do i remove all of them ( new and old ) ?
    i will try to reinstall the new API KEY

i want to remove all of the serengine from that panek and start from new

@amoya - James said to try to delete and reinstall the plugin one more time if you can. Don't worry about what engines show up in the "where to submit". What you're doing is deleting the actual DLL (submission engine) and forcing it to download and reinstall. If it doesn't work this time, James might need to team viewer or somehow connect to your machine to see what's happening if that's ok. It's 1:00 a.m. where he's located so he won't be able to do it right now though. 

Try one more time and let me know. 
  • s4nt0s - thank you !! working fiiiinally 
    thank alot , have not idea why it's working but it's working :)

edited January 2017
    @amoya - Good to hear!

@Metster - James said it looks like it is generating a new blog subdomain for every submission (roofer766, roofrepl453, roof213 etc). He made some updates to the script which should better handle subdomains and the update has been pushed (click Help -> Check for updates). Please give it another try by registering a new fresh account.
  • @s4nt0s, could you explain what is this service and how it works?
    @shwepp - It's a service that integrates with SER via an API. The service creates and maintains Web 2.0 engines for SER. Previously SER didn't handle some Web 2.0's well because a lot of the higher quality Web 2.0's use javascript and SER wasn't really made to handle these kind of websites. A lot of SER users wanted a way to build the higher quality web 2.0's using SER and that's why this service was created. Basically, you sign up and you get an API key, you enter that in SER and it will download the new Web 2.0's and the "submission engine" that are maintained by the service so you can submit to these web 2.0's. It's all handled within SER.

It's still in "beta" phase mainly due to one last bug that's being worked on and then it will be official release with more and more engines being added.
  • @s4ntos I did a brief search and could't find anything but SER engines doesn't seem to close processes so they are on all the time on my install. 

Here is a screen shot of my task manager - http://imgur.com/a/L5MyS

I've used SER engines for at least two years so maybe it has something to do with the old install? I've deleted the old versions and re-installed a couple of times but no luck. 

It's not a huge issue and it didn't do it all the time. When I first got the beta release it seemed to be ok but just started doing it some time ago. 

I get great results with this btw. 
    @mcscappum - The processes should be automatically terminated after the job is finished. How many threads are you running?
  • amoyaamoya amoya
    edited January 2017
    s4nt0s - i  have a question, do you know if the serengine is good for ranking non english sites ? can i use today for tier1 english site to rank non english sites ?

• @s4nt0s just checking in with my recent results. Still having issues with Edublogs, even with fresh proxies. I will try to sort it this week. Not sure what the issue is. And, I haven't had luck with Xtgem as I use a catchall. Do you know if Yahoo accts would work for Xtgem? I don't know of a good vendor for mail.ru so would like to hear back what other emails are working there.

Other than that, on my side, the service is smoking right now. I am playing around with the options settings, getting a bit more aggressive for each new project to see how far I can push the results. Also pushing up the threads a bit. All working well

My only other comment is my usual one, need more platforms asap. Easier said than done, but it is needed.

Very happy with where the software is overall.
    @Metster - That is a good idea, but I don't think it would be feasible right now to open up the scripting engine as there are still things being added all the time. What I mean is the scripting engine might work fine for one site, but when approaching a new site, sometimes new commands need to be added/modified. Another big thing would be taking the time to write training materials and supporting people trying to create their own scripts. Also, SER's scripting engine has been open since day one and I don't see many people contributing to engines from the community at all. There are some hardcore users that script their own engines, but it seems most people would rather not maintain the engines themselves. 

However, that's not to say that in the future the SERE engine couldn't be opened as another service or add-on for the power users that want to script their own engines. This is a possibility, but would need to be done after SERE is more stable and the commands are established. Right now James/developers time is best to focus on fixing the current bugs/adding more engines for the community. 

@amoya - To be honest, I've never done any type of SEO with foreign sites myself so it would be something I'd have to research. I believe you would still get benefit from the links, although they probably wouldn't count as much as if you were getting links from related sites. Best thing to do is to test test test and see what kind of results you come up with. Sorry, wish I had a better answer. :/

@viking - Can you PM me your support token ID? You can find it by hovering over your API key in SER. James will take a look to see whats happening with edublog on your side. As far as email accounts, I see you can get mail.ru from here: https://buyaccs.com/en/ - I personally haven't tried the site yet because I still have a few hundred mail.ru accounts left in my stock but when they run out I'll give it a try. As far as yahoo goes, I would think they would work, but I haven't tried them yet myself.

@everyone - A few more new engines are planned to be added this week so stay tuned :)
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    Anyone have an alternative to buyaccs.com for disposable emails? They have a great reputation but aren't accepting PayPal or American credit cards, so kind of useless to a large segment of this forum.
    @redrays - Didn't realize they weren't accepting PP or American CC's - looks like I'll have to buy from somewhere else as well. :/
  • @redrays please let us if you find somehting else

Sounds like a good opportunity for someone who doesnt use US credit cards to become a middle man and add a little on top.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    serengines.com provide as premium web 2.0 it's really an appreciable, But according to google algorithm web 2.0 is a spam. Coz of this web 2.0 spammy links site ranking will be dropped. SEO experts say this kind of premium web 2.0 submission it belong to a Grayhat technique.

Is this true? or else? can you prove is it fake a news.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/0lAbNHm7w1A

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    "...SEO experts say..." As long as he can not name his "SEO Experts" or show some more proper proofs, it's just blabla.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Though google webmaster forum also says same.
This discussion has been closed.