Skip to content

product not longer available?

@sven

i cant find the product at https://www.gsa-online.de/products.php

i was wondering if you can assist on this?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im sorry, the product is indeed no longer available. Same as many other email related products.

Thanks to spamhouse, we had to stop selling them to stay save.
    Even though the services once started with a noble aim to stop spammers, it now turned into a dictator who decides what is legit and what is not. You have no chance being able to sell software like a normal email verification program or a program completing / verifying your address data of your customers.
    It's all "spam supporting software" for them.

Even though we made sure our tools are not abused by spammers (hard to do though) it was not enoguh for them. A simple "stop it or we put your hoster on blacklist" was their only reply.

And you are lucky if you get one at all. When they removed us from the list, we did not get any notice. Instead a few hours later they put us again on their list with the same complains which had been fixed already. We had to fix their mess-up again!

It's a dictatorship. We never delivered any spam emails. We never supported spammers actively. If searching for topic related emails is a crime then yes we are guilty. But it's not, else search engines would be on their blacklist as well, because you can find emails with a simple "@hotmail.com" search.

Anyway, that all said it's a shame how things have turned now. You are no longer free to code what has helped so many users over the years getting things going.

We even received a personal letter once where the customer thanked us finding finally the doctor for his illness by using our tools. I might have to scan this letter and post it here. It saved his life. That alone proofs that tools are used not only by spammers. It's what you make out of it, same as with SER.
    In the end it's a tool that can be used for good or bad.

Anyway long story short, we are no longer allowed selling the tools without fearing consequences of them to block the whole hoster's IP range. It would cause major issues as all email providers use their lists. No email would go through. And of course a hoster can not risk that.
    First it was our server IP, then they would expand it to the hoster's one...they are dictators now, no longer the noble people fighting for the right thing.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • im shocked, in the world of internet this can actually happen.........................

appreciate ur long and detailed reply sven. :)
  • I registerd an account to reply this post for good.

Really sorry to hear this bad news, this helped us a lot since long ago. I'm afriad there is nothing that spamhouse can't do after they regard themselves as dictators and monitors now.

Keep on going for other tools, and I will always love GSA! 
    Thanks @WhiteBlade :)
  • Leak the source code!
    yea was thinking of making it freeware to just say FU Spamhouse! But then it would be abused for sure and thats nothing I want either.
  • Greetings! You spent a lot of time to develop! Why do you have to throw out the software? Issue licenses for the software to its customers who already have licenses for other products GSA. A gift for the new year, it will be appreciated by users! Open source can not be a lot of negativity!
    edited July 2017
    All customers will of course get support for it and the product remains functional.
    Thanked by 1inmencidad
  • Customers that purchase GSA Email Spider can upgrade their license to GSA Website Submission Software. so they can access free new tool, please allow this
    1. GSA Email Spider is still working, and the license you bought as well...we even do updates for it
    2. GSA Website Submission Software = ? You probably mean GSA Website Contact!? Thats not working same as Email Spider and I really see no reason why we should offer a free swap to this one!

• cjay006cjay006 Netherlands
    Please bring back the GSA Email Spider program. There's no software that can compare to it.

Other less reliable similar software like Atomic Email Hunter and Sky Email Extractor are still running. 

Why is the GSA Email Spider still out of the market? It doesn't make any sen

Please don't self-censor and lose your money maker. You could host the software in countries with lax rules like Hungary or Russia. What do you think?
    Well I have no clue how others survive the spamhouse blacklisting but we can not risk this and lose access to your emails.