Skip to content

SEO strategy question

I want to start my first campaign but i don't want to "burn" my websites.
I think to use some Web 2.0 to make manually Tier 1 pages, for example:
angelfire.com
jimdo.com
newsvine.com
storify.com

and post some articles that will link to my money site.
After that i want to use GSA to create backlinks to my Web 2.0 pages and NOT to my money site....so actually i want to "buffer" the Web 2.0 pages.
Will i see results doing that?
Hope to read some good opinions here from some experts!

Thank you!

Comments

• Any opinions guys?

• As long as the articles are fine, and the links to the web 2.0 are fine it should work. 
  • Thanks for your help!
    What i didn't get is how much time should i campaign be running.
    Will it be secure to create 10-20 links every day for a long time or should it rank for example just some weeks and then start a new one with another article and url?

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Buy 10-20 of the 88 cent domains from name cheap throw some content on them and test, test, test.

It's pretty hard to burn your website with SER provided you only hit it with contextuals I have tried daily link counts of 5-100 links per day with no problem.
  • @shaun thanks for the tip on name cheap!! Much appreciated.
  • Thanks for the info Shaun.
    I will run some tests!

• shaun : Thank you, Shaun! I LOVE YOU
    No problem lads :).
  • edited September 2016
    Hi Shaun,
    Saying "It's pretty hard to burn your website with SER provided you only hit it with contextuals I have tried daily link counts of 5-100 links per day with no problem."
    do you mean Tier 1 backlinks?

Yea T1, people generalize SER a lot but it does so much. If you focus on Article, Social Network, wiki and the contextual videos you are pretty safe, you can throw some Forum platforms in here too but I don't use them anymore. 

Any others and you are putting yourself at risk but even then it is just a risk. I have spoken to a few guys here and over on BHW who think anything from SER to your money site is a guaranteed penalty for some reason. I have also coached a few guys from here and a couple of other places and most people seem to struggle with the concepts and definitions of bad SEO and negative SEO.

For example, say you put a website up and its ranking 200 for example, you blast it with random SER platforms and it just fluctuates between 175-225. They seem to think this is negative SEO or a penalty, when in fact it is just bad SEO. SER is not having a negative effect on their web site, it just is not having a positive effect.

The very first site I made was built to teach myself SER, I blasted it with all kinds of links and adapted my strategy and over time it started to climb when I worked out ways to make SER benefit your sites. 

My old methods now seem to be ineffective though, I havent been able to get a site to climb from just SER for a few month now.
  • Thanks Shaun!
    I will run some tests on some - no value - sites i have and keep tier 1 manually just for my money sites.
    I will do that for 1-2 months and see what happen.

Thanks again for the info's!

• edited September 2016
    @shaun well said dude "test test test"

I've 'tested' on 100s of domains and as long as you on-page is good, and you vary the anchors, you can hammer the shit out of a domain. Google will start to ignore the links if they are too similar/content is too similar/anchors are too high %, and from the same domains or sorts of domains - this is why NOT buying lists is a good idea and scraping your own (yes, of course, there's going to be some cross-overs with sellers/other people) or making your own engines, or just making everything non-default/not the same as everyone else.

People get so attached to domains but in reality, we rent them from registrars, so why the fuck get so attached to them. If it's a client's site that's branded, OK that's a different story but for affiliate sites etc just churn and burn - (I'd like to see the majority of you actually do this, churn and burn is thousands per day not 10s and even then with enough diversity and a bit of thought you can come across as viral).

• No one can really give you straight answers here.
    Why don't you just test it?
  • Hi JudderMan!
    Thanks for all the info!
    What exactly do you mean with "and you vary the anchors".
    Sorry but i am a newbie...can you give me some examples on how to do that?

Thanks!