Skip to content

All New Captcha Request Goes Here

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    mine is on 36% ... I guess thats still not that optimal for you.
  • that´s somewhat weird !

they are JPG for me !

the first zip I download from Chrome directly

the second zip (200 images) I downloaded with Ubot Studio. I little program just do download and save the captchas. My guess is that Ubot Studio converted in PNG, but still kept the jpg extension.

Indeed ubot converts all files to png which really sux as it lowers the detection. Anyway working fine so far as I got it to over 45 % now.
  • well...
    do you think I should get a bunch of images in JPG format ?

I was expecting something like 70% 
    will try to add it on next update
    @fkomatsu the original file format is way more helpful here
  • VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
    I'm using the GSA, now I have to use a weekly updated list serocket,   byProxy USD 10 proxy dedicated  and GSA Captcha Breaker, SEO Index GSA, GSA Redirect, I want to increase my efficiency I can use translation captcha service is best for my toolkit now?
    Please give me one good advice for using my toolkit,
    next version will support it
  • edited July 2016
    fkomatsu These Caiaphas already supported....?

yes they are...however I have improved solve rate now for them to almost 100%.
  • Great !!!

thanks a lot. I´m going to try that !

• Hi Sven.

I saw GSA support nfp.fazenda.gov.sp.br captchas (after login).. but we still have a 43% success rate.

Here is a jpeg sample so that we can try to get a better rate. Here I got only 5,73%.

password: gsa

Thanks !

thanks, will try to improve it,
  • Hi Sven, I have downloaded the gsa captcha breaker but unable to crack the captchas which I wanted. The success rate is way too low.. I have attached 30 sample jpeg files in this link http://rgho.st/7wvchx8NC
    If you require more samples, please let me know. As you would note, they are all 5 characters with a combination of capital letters and numerals only.

I would very much appreciate your help. Thanks.

Breaking this one seems easy. I will prepare something for next update. Do you have any URL where this is used?
    @sikku have uploaded the new captcha type here: http://fracton.rgho.st/86gWV9WsR
  • Thanks Sven. That was quick. Let me try that and revert.
  • edited September 2016
    день добрый! Уважаемая служба поддержки, можете добавить яндекс капчу

Яндекс капчу вообще не отгадывает http://take.ms/rfcY8
    @Roman48 sorry, that type of captcha can not be solved by the software as it currently does not know Cyril letters.
  • Sven скажите за отдельную плату,есть возможность перевод программы заказать?

please try writing english!
  • Здравствуйте! есть возможность программировать перевод на русский язык?
  • Sven  Hello! there is a possibility to program the translation into the Russian language?
    sorry, thats not worth it. The OCR based technics are not good enogh for Cyril letters. Just the 3 other methods in the program can do it but even that will not be suitable for the captcha you added here.
  • Hi there,

I am a newbie here and use GSA Captcha Breaker for the first time.
    I see that the recognized captachas are just on  30%.
    Is that normal? Its needed to make somehow some manual update or is everything included everytime GSA Captcha Breaker makes a update?
    Will i see much better results buying a aditional service like deathbtcaptcha?

I guess when you have just 30% solve rate, you try to solve captchas like recaptcha right? You can not expect CB to solve that. You would still need some manual captcha service.
  • Should i add dead by captcha or some other service that will work better with GSA?

Yes, for the more complicated captchas it will be a good idea. You might however use that payed service only for certain projects where you want to have all possible links.