Skip to content

GSA captcha breaker with Scrapebox

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I know I've asked this one before, however, I have tried to click the decaptcha service in scrapebox, and then I started up GSA captcha breaker and started posting with scrapebox, and nothing happened. GSA captcha breaker was silient. I have also tried adjusting the services in scrapebox and then starting it, but without success.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Strange, seem to work for anyone else. I don't own a copy of that scrapebox but if you have a vPS or something I might be able to fix it for you. Leave data in pm.
  • Hi Sven. At the moment I don't have a vps - hoping to get one at the end of this month. My captcha breaker works well with GSA SER but I tried it with scrapebox and nothing. This is what I did...

1.Went into captcha breaker options: ticked simulate decaptcha check box.

2.Opened scrapebox:Clicked set up captcha - selected service -de-captcha.com service - then clicked use selected service.

Ran scrapebox and started posting to urls with captcha breaker open and running. The result was nothing, so I tried the other services, and still no luck.
  • just tried and with scrapebox... what do i enter in the username and password fields after selecting de-captcher.com?

@skf anything you like as the login/password is not checked by CaptchaBreaker of course.
  • why didn't i think of that...

thanks @Sven
  • hi how do use in on comp not on a server any tutorial?
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    edited August 2016
    Mayur007 : Server or computer the process of setup should be same. Captcha breaker needs to be set as a webserver and in scrapebox decaptcher setup, use the option of de-captcher.com settings for primary captcha solver.  Also have the captcha sniper option ticked with port 80. 
    I have not tried this lately but logically it should work. Let us know if this works.
  • Sven said:
    Strange, seem to work for anyone else. I don't own a copy of that scrapebox but if you have a vPS or something I might be able to fix it for you. Leave data in pm.
    Please I have a VPS would be able to help?
    yes, send login details either by email or private message.