Skip to content

Selecting tags to export

Hi @Sven,

Is there a way to tell proxy scraper to only use proxies which are matching several tag at once? For example I would like to have proxies exported or used in the internal server which are google passed AND scrapebox passed.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm right now it is an OR here and not AND ... but if they pass scapebox test,t hey should pass google anyway. ScrapeBox tests differently and you get better results with the Google-test only.
  • Right now PS tests for google, scrapebox and anonymity. It tags the proxies into 4 categories:
    1. Public
    2. Public Google
    3. Public Scrapebox
    4. Public Google Scrapebox

I thought the best results could be achieved to use the proxies which are passed all the test that's why I was wondering about using several tags at once.
    I use the Google ones now as I've seen better results with them then the Scrapebox ones as you have said but maybe in the future including an AND option could be useful too. People may need combining different test to apply the proxies in their tools.

OK I keep that in mind. However, did you modify the Scrapebox test to tagg proxies as such? By default it is not tagging it as scrapebox.
  • Yeah, I was wondering about why not tagging them by default if the test is there but I could make it work without bothering you about that.
  • hi @sven, i'm trying get working twitter proxy, when i tick test again twitter, and accept only if tagged as twitter, and waiting till 30minutes, nothing proxy disappear ? please help.
    any other filters? I just tested some of mine and they work. Indeed just a small amount (3/10) but still.