Skip to content

ScriptSold ETA?

Is there any ETA on the ScriptSold service? Or any contact details available for the persons running the show?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Not right now. Im trying hard finishing my part in SER to work better with web2.0 sites and heavy javascript. Once it's done it will be released Im sure.
  • @Sven, I don't think web2.0 sites are valuable than any other aged sites... don't waste time on that, you'd better to improve the Drupal sites
    sashilover improve drupal on what? I need sample sites where you think they should work but currently don't
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Sven any ETA on that serengines v2.0 - web 2.0 update which u been working on since  Nov. last year.
    Will it be ready in Jan still or how many more months ?
    I haven't had time to continue on this. I am still working from home (not in office) as some real life problems occuered and I hope every weeke that this is fixed but then another issue comes along and I have to sit here and can not work that good remotely. Please bare with me but once Im back in office this is the first thing on my list.
  • 5 months on, and has there been any further progress with this? If it isn't a GSA venture, do you have contact details for the people working on it?
  • More importantly, did @sven ever get back to working in his office?
  • Yes please would love to hear anything that's going on with this.

haha Im in office yes and working on this for the last week indeed....so yes it will come very soon. Some sites seem to work already with the new engine and it will be much easier to add new and maintain.
  • Asking again after another 4 months. Is there any news on this service?
  • 12 months after I originally asked this question, has there been any progress on this service? I notice the domain name has now expired...
    bahh really not a good sign. This service however is still not canceled. I just hope that person responsible for it is finally getting it going soon.