Skip to content

Can be GSA SER Install for Two Computer?

Dear All,

Can be GSA SER Install for Two Computer?
I have been install my GSA SER in PC and i want intall to in Mac Book..
can be install in Mac Book too?

Comments

• You can install it in as many places as you want as far as I know but you can NOT run the two installs at the same time. Doing so will result in a ban from @Sven, at least I think he bans your license, I'm not sure.

Scrapebox lets you do the simultaneous multiple instances thing, but not GSA.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's a one PC license and you are allowed to run it on one only at a time. Installing it on more is no problem though.
  • Yes i know.. but just only want install in my Mac.. i don't have many time in office which i run GSA, in mac i can run anywhere..
    Can you help me Sven . i have license. i just want run in pc and Mac.. not spam..
  • @imambudianto5

Sounds like you need to run a PC virtual machine and do another install of gsa on that one.
  • yes BigGulpsHuhWelp may be.. i have two pc. pc dekstop and Mac Book (laptop). i want to run both of them. help me
  • Sounds like you need to run a PC virtual machine and do another install of gsa on that one. 
    you will get banned then unless you have a 2nd license for the 2nd pc...simple as that!
  • Dear..

Oke.. Thanks very much for this discussion.. i have learn how to use GSA.. oke i will not used GSA on two pc..
    Thanks BigGulpsHuhWelp
    Thanks Sven

Best Regards,
  • Sven said:
    you will get banned then unless you have a 2nd license for the 2nd pc...simple as that!
    Hello Sven,How about uninstalling the software in the first pc and then install the software in the second PC.is the license still useful?

Best Regards,
    Alex
    As long as you use the license only on one system at a time it's ok.