Skip to content

A question about 'remaining target URLs'

Ok, I got a question.
I created a project and imported 400k urls. After a certain amount of time passed I wonder how many target urls left and to check that I open the window and see ~500k urls... How is that possible? I noticed that the amount of urls remained changes from time to time without any reason...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    depends on your project options on how to find target sites.
  • As I said, I use 'Import target urls'.
    yes but if you still use other options to get target urls or use the scheduled posting option, it would explain things.
  • ShweppShwepp UA
    edited June 2016
    Still don't get it. Scheduled posting is disabled, 'Continiously try to post..' is enabled.
    oh well...simply make a screenshot of settings below the search engine selection.
  • ShweppShwepp UA
    edited June 2016
    I get the idea when scheduled posting is enabled but it happens to projects where this setting is disabled...
    ok please a bit above that scheduled posting settings. Make sure you have all boxes disabled there and also disabled all search engines.
    So here you have it...there is one box checked "Use URLs linking on same verified url...". Thats probably the cause of your problem.
  • What does this option do? I'm not a native speaker and sometimes get confused like now.
    it is taking your verified urls from e.g. guestbook engines and extracts every other external link from that page in the hope that others linked there tiers there. Those are usually also sites you can submit to.
  • Wow, that's great! Thanks for your answer and the GSA as well)