Skip to content

New Software - GSA PR Emulator

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    both tools use the same code. IF your file is empty then probably because the filter skipped all?
  • Just a small small @sven do i still need the gsa proxy scraper to make this work? Or its an independed / standalone tool that is used for gsa addons just to check metrics?

Will you be adding a feature like RD of the sites it check? Easy control for how many TF for the minimum?
    The tool works without Proxy Scraper.  I will add more metric data to it if its helpful to simulate PR.
  • Nice! Gonna get this! :) btw can you add a nicer user interface for manipulating metrics(choosen)
    what do you have in mind ?
  • Oh one thing can it be always be the latest list or logs? Not being on the top lists always? I mean logs should be realtime and visible to whats going on. Because when the logs goes up it sticks to the first log not the latest log..

Im still. Thinking what should be added for a fearure request :))
    sorry, I don't understand!?
  • any plans on adding semrush data to this tool?
    semrush is already part o it.
  • VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
    edited June 2016
    This software can filter the domain names PA, DA and run in conjunction with GSA or not? or in the future it will be integrated with the GSA, why am I on the webiste buyPrjacker then informed that passed buy this software?
    It is simulating googles PR checking API so every program using that is instantly working with this tool.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Can you please add Moz metrics like DA and PA? That's the only thing missing everything works great.
    @710fla sorry not possible right now due to legal issues.
  • Hi Sven,

Just bought the PR Emulator.

Installed it and it worked for a bit. Then crashed. I am getting the Port 80 Can you make PR emulator work with SER on different port than 80? 

Can I use one emulator on two computers?

Thanks
  • Hi,
    with majestic it works fine.
    But with semrush I get 0 results, and with alexa it only returns 8 domains out of 100...
    I tested it with like 500 working proxies

Maybe an interisting feature would be to choose between log file with increment data or not.

Thx

@dize just checked Alexa and SemRush...all working fine for me!? Do you have added your proxies propeberly? What do you see in log?
  • I have done several runs now. I always get only few results (mostly below 5%).

The log (lower window in the app) shows a few "no valid result (500 internal server error)"

Hope that helps...

btw: when URLs don't have rankings in Semrush or Alexa do they appear with "0" or "N/A" or do they simply not show up? (I would prefer the former that they show up anyway even with no ranking so that it is clear that they have been checked)

Cheers

• @sven

Intrested buying PR emulator. How fast can it filter out for TF ?

Also any coupons if available :)
    fast: well all depends on your proxies or how many the software found so far.
    it's not an expensive too so no coupons.
  • Just purchased this.

Works fine for about 30 seconds (running on TF) and then get all "-1's" https://db.tt/Ig703NKr

Proxies are fine, no issues there.

Any idea why this would happen?
    what do you see in log? Also how many proxies are that?
  • Lots of 500 Internal Server Errors, using 25 private proxies.
    im sure majestic blocked them then.
  • serpsserps Up
    edited June 2016
    I don't think it's the proxies because the same proxies work w/ prjacker and I've also swapped out with new proxies and I get the same errors.
    can you provide me that data in pm to do my own tests?
  • Hi Sven,

This morning I have found this in my windows hosts file:

# -= GSA HostMod =-
    # 127.0.0.1 toolbarqueries.google.com
    # -= GSA HostMod =-

I have like 5-7 GSA products installed and I am not sure if it belongs to some firewall rule or to bypass whatever.
    To me it looks quite weird, and if it's a negative I would get it out. As you can see I already deactivated this rule...
    Thanks for you soon reply!
    that has to be done for GSA Proxy Scraper / PR Emulator to reroute the queries of PR-API to itself. So this is normal and nothing to worry about.
  • blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay

Hello Sven:

Does the Emulator work in conjunction with URL Redirect and GSA SER?

If so, how do we configure it?

Thanks.
    Blake

It works with SER if you uncheck the box in advanced options to use YandexTIC as PR
    For URL Redirect PRO it is not working as it uses YandexTIC by default. I also see not much use in filtering Redirect URLs so I didn't add support for that in it.
  • Are the proxies coming from PS good enough to drop my montly semi dedicated proxy subscription? I am debating whether to buy PS or just he PR Emulator