Skip to content

How to repost to same site?

Lets say in 2014 i have posted some links. Now i want to agai npost on same accounts.
I hve tried "allow postign more tha nonce" but it just says "already parsed" and doesnt post.

And second question - can i actually edit out my initial posts [where possible of course].

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. clear unused accounts with the popup menu ->modify...
    2. if you increase the number in scheduled postsing, you do not need to import the sites again. SER will choose the new sites automatically and submit again
    3. you can delete the content / and resubmit there from the popup menu in the verified urls dialog.
  • Hello,
    1. Clear unused accounts - well i actually want to use "used" accounts again
    2. So if i incrase it will just go and post again on sites that are loaded ? No nee to somehow restart GSA checking for those sites?
    3. This i actually dont see. I go to: project ->  show urls -> verified.
    If i delete there, its gonna "forget" it used them ?
    1. so no problem then? ;)
    2. no, project just has to run
    3. you can use the option called "Turn Project Active and Remove selected Links" or "Add selected URLs as Target URLs to submit again"
  • been tryign to find it but .. have to ask again.

where is:

3. you can use the option called "Turn Project Active and Remove selected Links" or "Add selected URLs as Target URLs to submit again" ?
    right clcik on project->show urls->verified urls-> select urls->right click->...