Skip to content

Who really want the WEB 2.0 working properly?

Comments

• No, you create a new project, double click, go down, click on tools> import> account data from other projects - Select what project. 

and that's it, GSA will post with the same user name of course if you use the same urls
  • God this thread made my day!
    Just subscribed to JAMESE website.
    Any more updates?
  • I guess the programmer is on his honeymoon, so this got pushed back. Any estimations how much till the service is up? several weeks or one month+?
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    Hi,

Just an update.. It was my good old bday on Sunday so had a few days off :)

Ok back to business. The API is done (which serves the updates to GSA SER), just running some tests on it then will give the integration docs to @Sven

• Hey JAMESE, that's awesome man !

How many sites do you have working right now ?
  • Ok I signed up. Any further details...
  • just signed up as well.
  • So it will be a subscription for this service separately that only premium subscribers will have access to?
  • subscribed
  • any news about this project ?
    When do you think you will be able to deliver Web2.0 module ?
    It is possible to add backlinker features like removing the standard welcome post, changing the theme and a few other things like removing standard sidebar links etc.

Thanks Jamese for your return.
  • Yes this are good tweaks, if you really want a quality service, make this possible.
  • Sweet I just found this thread and submitted my email.....is that all we need to do for now?
    Thanks
  • I think JAMASE is waiting for the platform trainer to get released?
    @eLeSlash No, just tweaking the API that delivers the daily updates of the web2.0 engines into GSA SER.. We don't need the platform trainer to get going on this service.
    @eLeSlash This is a 3rd party service from GSA and will provide web2.0 engines to its subscribers and in the future allow subscribers to get us to create engines for them.

@GJP For the initial release we will have 25 web2.0s and grow at 3-5+ per week. Subscriber costing will go up as the product matures but not for initial subscribers.

@msdw Working on the update API at present which delivers the latest version of the Web2.0 engine to GSA SER. We are hoping to release within a few weeks to the public. As for further optimizing the engines to be able to "remove standard welcome posts, comments, randomization of themes" - this is something we are working on and will constantly optimize existing engines to try and avoid footprints.
  • @JAMESE How much will you charge?
  • Just submitted my email, please don't spam us.
    Finally someone who wants to meet this need and make money with it.
    @seagul Price TBC. The initial release of 25 web2.0 will be the cheapest however. So if you keen I suggest subscribing early.
  • lol waiting very patiently for this to be launched.  =P

• The only thing makeing me sad is that it will take weeks to get released... who knows how many weeks...
  • I understand it not easy to build this.... but it would be nice if there was some updates on the progress. So we can conduct our business and have a realistic idea of when if might come out and how many sites supported and how many will be added after initial release. I have just seen the same thing happen on other forums and the end result was disappointing. So I am hoping this is going to be different. But maybe you could release a beta with say 10 sites on it only ....to some members here and get some feedback. At least with some people beta testing it we can know if it might do the job or not.
  • Any updates for your crowd eager buyers? :)
    @ranknow I feel your pain. But rest assured its better to release with everything 100% correct then to upset subscribers due to bugs etc..

@NocT Here is the latest. @Sven has the API information (I gave him over the weekend) and he will add it to GSA. After that we will be delivering a sample of web2.0s to our beta testers to ensure everything is working flawlessly

A note to everyone. Thanks very much for your patience, and both myself, the team behind this are looking forward to getting this live ASAP!
  • awww,  I was really hoping to get in on that beta test. :(

• posted my email, count me in

• I have subscribed and I think that in order to avoid repeated requests You should provide a date. In a week, a month, a year ... and we'll be quiet
  • @JAMESE
    I can help on beta testing.
  • If you need more beta testers im in =)
  • +1 for this and count me in too