Skip to content

[Need help] Proxy scheduler

Hi, i just buy this software today!

I used this software with gscraper, its giving amazing speed! >9000 url/minutes ! whoa amazing speed for a public proxy! Impressive software!

but, after running 2 hours the speed down badly! now its only 500url minutes! i think this do because google blacklist the proxy i use. 

To anticipate this i set interval for automatically search a new proxies to "15 minutes" with thread 200, and 5000mili second time out, other time out 5000milisecond to.

But after 5 hours running, its doesnt run the scheduler... why, this a bug ? ?

and how often this software on retesting working proxy ? can we modified it ?

btw when i try use automatically export with interval 5 minutes, i see PS export less proxy, when im seeing there are alot of working google proxy on the program. example, PS export only 60 google passed proxy, when there are 100 google passed proxy on the program ??? this a bug again ?

And when use "activate internal proxy server" its consume a lot of cpu process... please fix this one.

Comments

• and please suggest best setting on proxy scraper when using gsa ser and gscraper tx!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    >But after 5 hours running, its doesnt run the scheduler... why, this a bug ? ?

It should run it. Are you sure it is not simply busy already?

>and how often this software on retesting working proxy ? can we modified it ?

In the same interval as your scraping/testing is done.

>btw when i try use automatically export with interval 5 minutes, i see PS export less proxy, when im seeing there are alot of working google proxy on the program. example, PS export only 60 google passed proxy, when there are 100 google passed proxy on the program ??? this a bug again ?

I guess you export not the Unknown anonymous types? Im sure you have some filter turned on.

>and please suggest best setting on proxy scraper when using gsa ser and gscraper tx!

I don't own GScraper but for SER it also depedns on your SEO needs.
  • @sven

1. Ok if i found that scheduler bug again, ill send my log.

2. Im seeing this software test every proxy, after he done scraping? If yes. Please i need to test every proxy on some different interval.

3. i dont understand this one. i want to export google proxy, what u think with this setting, its already correct ?

4. ok, maybe s4ntos can help with this question ?

5. And please on next update add Mail.Ru Proxy Testing. 

6. And how we know gsa ser already connected with gsa proxy scraper ? 
    2. Sorry but the interval can not be different.
    3. You skip socks proxies and you use the option to skip same IPs...that probably explains the lower exported proxies than showing in GUI
    5. Mail.Ru << well what is a success for you and what is not? That site should load or what in detail?
    6. Follow this: http://docu.gsa-online.de/proxy_scraper/gsa_software_integration
  • @sven

2. Trust me this feature will be great, if possible.

3. Ok, other setting already correct right ?

5. Mail.ru is a mail service like yahoo and gmail. I think its work when we succes access to inbox, *i dont know exactly btw haha 

6. I mean, is there any button ( TEST ) like captcha breaker on SER or PS ? like this

so we know PS already running without problem.
    3. yes
    5. so you want to check if a certain proxy can get access to their pop3/smtp server?
    6. if PS exports to a file, then you can access that from SER and import scheduled. You see that both work in the logs.
  • @sven

5. yes
    6. But we dont know when its connect via internal proxy server.

So this is my feature request for next update. Im really hope u can do this.

1. Automatic proxy checker with different interval
    2. Mail.ru Proxy testing.
    3. A button / log seeing GSA SER and Proxy scraper already connected. ( Via Internal proxy server )
    5 you can do that with proxy scraper in next update and code yourself some testing script that will do pop3 access. However I don'T see any use of this really!?

6. well i suggest you not to use that internal proxy server but use the proxies directly and import them from a file that PS previously created.

• capayacapaya Bali
    edited May 2016
    @sven

5.  Im always use mail.ru email service for all of my gsa ser project. and some of proxy didnt allow to acces to their inbox, its will be really useful for me.

6. This internal proxy server are really useful because its can detect dead proxy when on use, and automatically dont use when its already down, that is the different beetwen automatically import a proxy.

THIS NOT an hard REQUEST, please do this. Im always happy with gsa software, because of ur support.
    6. That same thing happens in SER.
  • 2 times test proxies ? its waste time.
    No, SER detecs if a proxy is down and uses another one. You don't have to setup SER to test proxies. You can simply let it import and not test even in scheduler.
  • capayacapaya Bali
    edited May 2016
    create a ( Test ) button like CB for PS on SER really hard bro ?
    and giving different interval on checking proxy really hard to ? no hands proxies,gather proxy, proxy multiply have this feature...
    I have nothing to add to this "conversation".
  • ok no problem its just an suggestion