Skip to content

Hello guys im new in SEO and GSA and i have some problems whit the GSA search Ranker

1). Im using public proxies and i have 4 projects opend in the GSA the problem is that it creates a LOT of shortner URLS and almost nothing else and i have set up mi GSA project following this tutorial

2). wen it comes to articles wen i hit show URL Submitted  it shows my the link in a dark grey and it says [ awaiting account verification ] i use a brand new yahoo email i did log in in the email to see what is going on and i did find all the email recived from the gsa opend and in the trash section. 
Any one whit good will and patience to help mi solve this problems please ? 
And please give me some links on good tutorials i did find some on this forum but in the comment area are a lot of desagrees :P and i dont whant to make a project to burn mi website.
Thank you very much people

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. public proxies are always a problem. they are very unstable and often get banned by search engines or sites itself using them.
    2. Turn the project to active (email verify only) as status and watch the log if all emails can be read and parsed.
  • CONSTANTINCONSTANTIN Coventry
    Sven i did how i told me and this is the result and i did check mi email adress again and all the folders are empty :( i did not delet none of them i keep them hoping that i will solve the problem and create the backlinks but now the email inbos and trash and spam are empty.. 
    Can yoou please help me to fix this ?
    well emails in spam are not read by the tool, trash is emptied also by it according to your settings.
    ok i undestand this but please tell me HOW TO FIX IT THIS I NEED TO NOW CAN YOU TELL ME PLEASE HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ?????
    AND WAY MY TOOLS IT CREATES JUST BLOG COMMENT AND SHORTNER URL AND IT DOSE NOT CREATE AN ARTICLE 
    CAN YOU GIVE ME AN ACTUAL ADVICE THAT IT CAN HELP ME MAKE RUN THIS CORECTLY ? 

YOU DONT HAVE SOME TUTORIAL THAT SOME ONE CAN USE TTO MAKE THIS GSA WORK PERFECTLY WHIT NO PROBLEM SOME OFFICIAL TUTORIALS AND NOT JUST TUTORIALS MADE BUT ANY ONE MAKE A SECTION ONE THIS FORUM AND POST YOUR TUTORIALS SO  PEOPLE CAN NOW HOW TO USE THIS SOFTWARE. AND NOT TO FORCE YOUR CLIENTS TO USE ANY ONE TUTORIALS THAT THEY ARE INCORECT AND WHIT MISING INFORMATION 
    I have made a project following this tutorial 
    and created a new email adress in gmail for that project tommorow morning i will post screen cap whit all the setings and results so mai be some one can tell me where is the mistake and what i do wrong that GSA is not working for me.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Are you using emails that work well with SER? You might consider trying mail.ru accounts, Yahoo with spam folder forwarded to inbox. I'm currently using catchalls from seospartans and they seem to be working great.
    update as i promised
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Sven can you please tell me wath im doing wrong in this project why it dose not create backlinks for mi project ?
    Please check the project details and tell me what im doing wrong 
    Thank you
    your issues come from your public proxies. Please post some screenshos of that.
    imageimage
    You should lower the timeout here to like 5 as a slow public proxies does not count anything.
    Also 300 threads sounds a bit too much
    Then you should test the proxies all the time an dnot just when you run below 1000

thank you sven i have done that now i will wait to see the difference 
    Thank you again
    Sven have a lock at this please 
    I did follow you advice change how you told me and in 24 hours not even one link created
    imageimage
    well as said, the proxies are your problem. Did you ever try without them or private once?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited May 2016
    My suggestions would be:

1) If possible, try with shared/private proxies. If not, I would at least lower thread count and uncheck public proxies for verification.

2) Get better email accounts. 1 Gmail account isn't really gonna cut it. You would be better off grabbing some mail.ru's or yahoo's in bulk from someone who creates email accounts for SER.

3) I'm not sure if Yandex gives a TIC score to all sites on the web or if its just sites that it indexes. If its only sites that it indexes, you could be missing out on some links by having the "skip also unknown PR" checked.

4) It doesn't really make sense to use the OBL filter on most of the engines you have selected. That's better for blogs, guestbooks, image comments, etc. Contextual sites, not so much.

5) If you aren't using private proxies, there's no need to have "automatically disable private proxies when detected to be down" checked.
    Hi Sven i tried whithout proxy and it created me just 5 articles .... now i whant to try some private proxies to see if it will be better and if im able to create more articles... can you please tell me a good website where to buy proxy? 
    And do you have a project set up like an template project to import in GSA SER so i can try and use whit private proxy please ? If you have a template project for me to use i will change mi self the articles keywords etc,
    And if im not able to solve mi problem not even whit private proxy can i have a refund ?
    Have a look here:
    http://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/introduction#proxy_services

Template:
    Sorry no, there is no blue print for SEO. However this forum has many useful hints and suggestions. Just search it.

Refund:
    We simply have no refunds. You have a demo version to test everything and decide to buy it or not. I also don't see anything being wrong on SER itself. Even though you seem to have low verifies doesn'T mean it's SER, more your setup.

• @TomyAds

Check ur list, gsa ser working perfect with me, or if u need suggestion there are a lot of tutorial on a google!
    Sven now i have private proxy 10 of them and i have the some problem in 12 hours it created 3 articels :(
    imageimage
    @capaya what list to check sorry ?
    @sven and now i have emails for gsa from mail.ru i both them from fiver and they work but i dont now why i have the account verification problem
    I see a lot of drupal, wordpress and wiki entries here. Especially drupal and wordpress have a low success rate as account creatin and login works but later posting is a problem as that feature is usally deactivated.
    So if you rely on such platforms only, it would explain things.
    Tnx for the reply Sven 
    I do see a lot this error in the log
    download faild (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused)
    @Sven do you have any good website wheere i can buy link list ? That i can use whit trust ? Im asking you because i think you now the best ones ... 
    Thank you
    I don't use any site lists to buy really. I have too much to do coding things than actually doing SEO for my site. Probably explains low popularity of our tools ;)
  • Hi @Sven i have a problem today i uploadet a list using Option/Tools/ Import URLS (identify platform and sort)
    and in 6 project i did Import Target URLs/ From Site List each project whit different keywords and they started making backlinks but the problem is that  the projects now they use the keywords from eachother for example:
    project one has 2 keywords like : puppies for sale, puppies ads
    project two has other 2 keywords like: free ads, uk classified,
    and the project one is making backlinks whit the keywords from project two and project two whit the keywords from project one i telling this beacause i did see in the Last Vrified URl section wen i put the mouse over it shows me the details and i did see this happening.
    Can you help me whit this please ?