Skip to content

Does CB Work With Xrumer?

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Does anyone know if CB will work with Xrumer? 

I have tried to use both the AntiGate and Captcha Bot emulations and CB does not seem to be receiving anything from Xrumer.

Any information would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It should work but as I don'T own that program myself I can hardly debug things if it doesn't. If can give us access to this for testing and adding support for it it would be nice. Maybe VPS access would help as well.
  • Sven,

We can give you TeamViewer access to one of our servers. Would that work for you? What's your time difference so we can figure out a time to debug this with you? Also, let us know where we can send the private login information to you.

We had issues on the machine, so unfortunately we had to uninstall the software for now.

Thanks for your help!
    see pm
  • Hello Sven,

I would like to ask if you have managed to officially support Xrumer in one of your latest builds of GSA Captcha Breaker.

Thank you for your time
  • Do you know a method to send Recaptcha to Xrumer to decode it ? 2 years ago, somebody develop Bridge 2.0 to send captcha to xrumer. @ezsolution do you know if it s possible ?

• edited August 2013
    So does Xrummer Work with GSA captcha  ?? If so then can any one guide me how it works.

Thanks
    It works with it. All you have to do is changing the antigate host name to 127.0.0.1 in some config file of XR. Unfortunately I don't know what file it is as I don't own that software. If you know the exact name, let us know.