Skip to content

Feature Request - Auto retest not working proxies

We export only working proxies and find that between the scheduler running and re-testing all working proxies, many need to be retested to then be marked as working.

It would be cool if there was a configurable schedule to re-test not working proxies, separate to the re-testing that is done with the scheduler.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can do that and set it to test all proxies. That includes basically the working and the previously working once.
  • I mean separate the functionality from when the scheduler runs.  I find that retesting the not working proxies in-between each scheduler run means that I export more working proxies.
    ahh you mean a function from the gui with a test->check none working?
  • Yes, which can run on its own configurable interval.  E.g. Check non working domains every 10mins.  While the scheduler will run on its own separate configured schedule.

At the moment I have the scheduler run every 120 minutes and I have automatic export run every 60 minutes. 

I manually hit the "Test Not Working" button in the front gui like 5 times+ each hour.  So that when the export runs, it exports the most working proxies it can.

Not sure I'm describing it very well.
    but whats the point in having a lot unstable proxies in your export?
  • The software we use also filters the proxies, so we don;t need proxies that are 100% stable.

Would it be an option to deselect the "Working Proxies Only" option in the auto exporter and instead specify a minimum successful test % that should be exported?
  • Though even a percentage would increase the more we can test a not working proxy.
    of course you can export everything (even not working) and on reliability you set it to like 70%