Skip to content

Clear or Delete the Verified/Submitted Counters

edited April 2016 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hello guys,

I have duplicated a project and want to delete the old information, such as the verified and submitted counters. I understand there is an option that is

"show all verified/submitted> select all>delete" but I can't seem to find where it is. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Also is there any other data that I should delete considering that I want to start the project from fresh..?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    why don'T you duplicate with "options/data" only?
  • Well I could do but if I duplicate this way it saves having to import the options/data each time but if that is the best way then I will do that from now on.

So is there no way to reset these stats etc for the ones I have already created? It would be nice to start these up after all that hard work creating them :)

• So just to re-iterate, is there any possibility to change the duplicate projects and clear the existing sats?

Thanks for your help!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Maybe I don't understand what you are trying to do, but duplicating the data/options only from the popup menu is giving you just what you want...pure project duploicated without any accounts/verified/submitted/targets.
  • Just duplicate, then right click show URLs, submitted/verified, highlight all and delete then delete the cache and targets.

Is that what you mean ? That you'd prefer not to do that.

Some people duplicate to have note projects running at the same time to focus on an engine at a time so having accounts etc in place is far easier than starting fresh.

However I duplicate projects a lot and it takes about 45 seconds to delete previous sub/verified details.
  • @JudderMan yeah thanks for that. That is the answer I was after although now that Sven has commented on options/data, I am wondering if that is the easiest route to go down...!!??