Skip to content

PR Filter not used as google shut it down

edited April 2016 in Need Help
PR Filter not used as google shut it down

what now? =)) any new update for the gsa? @sven image

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Not right now. I try to add an option to simulate PR in next update of Proxy Scraper. However something that replaces the PR directly in SER has to follow. Still unsure how this will look really as everything needs paid access.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @Sven Can you please add the option anyway for those of us that are willing to pay for it?
    yes will come i guess
  • @sven is pr jacker filters a paid access? like its TF convertion?
    It's a one time fee as far as I know.
  • prjacker is dead
    no support
    dont buy it 
    Proxy Scraper has a google-pr simulation as well now. Maybe go with that.
  • @emptee basically bailed on PR Jacker

Maybe he was getting shit from Moz and Majestic over hitting their API's so hard. Not sure. I'll bet you its not his decision but instead he got forced out by Moz and Majestic because we all basically got free api calls through his one time fee of like 20 bucks.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I'm not so sure... This is why I prefer paying monthly for things cos then there is the impetus to keep developing/updating it, PR Jacker was a one-off fee so maybe signups dwindled.

Anyone tried to use the sourcecode to relaunch it?
  • edited April 2016
    Sven,
    Can you drop the price of GSA Scrapper only while the problem is solved in GSA SER so we can all still filter sites meanwhile?

You can also see it like an opportunnity to bum GSA Scrapper sales while GSA SER can filter again.

A huge price drop for GSA Scrapper would be awesome and it will bring a win-win situation out of a tragedy.
    GSA Scraper = ?
  • @pflores11 I think you're mistaken in thinking GSA has anything to do with GScraper. Two separate companies.

Why would Sven drop the price for SER? He's already provided a solution to something Google changed. PR has been a useless metric since 2012. Maybe you should find your own solution instead of asking for unnecessary discounts.
  • edited April 2016
    @Sven, i mean Proxy Scrapper
  • @JudderMan yes you can simulate PR filtering with GSA Proxy Scrapper, so yes, it has a lot to do with GSA Ser now that PR filtering died
    well Im sorry but the price is set for Proxy Scraper. I am adding support for a alternative PR over time. Latest update has YandixTIC included so please update.
  • @pflores11 even if you meant Proxy Scraper, there is no need for a discount. The company, GSA, have some very good products that are updated all of the time for a one-off fee. That is worth much more than any cheap discount.
  • @JudderMan

Agreed. Sven could easily charge for a monthly subscription for his stuff but he does not. This is extremely rare in this cauldron that we call an industry.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @afkratien @BigGulpsHuhWelp @sven

Not sure why you say PR Jacker is not working. It is working just fine for me, and i made th video showing it in action. Yes support for is has gone MIA but it is working

• @royalmice did you not update it? Might try and roll back to a previous update. Unless emptee has resurrected it but is shying away from forums.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @JudderMan

I am not sure where to check the version number but i am confident this was the last update.
    I have been using it non stop  since i got it, it never stopped working for me.  I use the one Pr Jacker and host file redirect the Google toolbar queries to the server running PR Jacker.

will be happy to show any of the settings