Skip to content

Posting article with backlink on social sites

Hi again, I didn`t figure out yet on how to post article only in one of post on same account. I preffer to leave last one with an backlink to money site. On project that running I have couple urls (money sites) so i have problem with it. Its seems like this is the problem if i want posts couple times from one account and leave one backlink to money sites.  

or 

I want at least 3 article and last one with backlink to my money site(1). I am doing something wrong  cos i got each time on one account few backlinks to more than one money site, which theyre connect and thats what i want to avoid...any advise on this one ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you have to dsiable the option to post a link only with 33% of each article. You have the option there already to post a link on the last article.
  • Dosent work. Each time posted article , each time there is a differrent backlink from Data. Like from this site:

I have on the top of article: visit:my site

and in body as anchor in keyword

But most important - on same account from betbkec.org/ i have each time differrent url from Data. What is wrong ?
    make a screenshot of the article manager options as well.
    Looks OK to me and I can not see why this no-link should cause any trouble here. Can you send the project backup?

Anyway "Do not submit the same article 2 times anywhere" << Im sure this is a mistake though
  • Hmm i was changing settings sometime daily, could be that ? 

Also about submit article 2 times anywhere, becuase i have spintax ?
    you have spintax, but that is still the same article for SER. Just disable that option completely.
  • ok , but if ihave like 600 articles and i want to be use one twice ?
    ok thats different then. I thought you just had one which would have been a problem.