Skip to content

An error occurred in the application - Test upload fails - GSA CB crashes / CB JD2 9kw

ArchimedesArchimedes Germany
edited March 2016 in Need Help
Hello,

#1: 
CB crashes while testing captcha pictures.
The api to 9kw is working - the balance is being showed.

1st Goal: interaction of GB with JDownloader V2 & 9kw as backup.
All has been set up as posted in the manual.

2nd Goal: Interaction of the url capture service with 9kw - to solve captures while logged in there

Help is well appreciated, thanks in advance.

Screenshot with error added

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I successfully use it with JDownloader as well. But inside JD2 I use DeathByCaptcha. Shouldn't make a difference since your CB crashes when submitting things on the internal webpage? Can you maybe share the captcha you upload?
  • This occurs with every captcha
    For example: image

Sven, would you please share the configuration of your JD2 & DeathByCaptcha ?
    The weierd thing is, that no captcha is working at all despite the correct config in my point of view.

Archimedes Im debugging this now. I report back one I find why it crashes here (it did for me as well now).
    OK found the bug now. It's really embarising so I will not go into details. I will upload a new version in some minutes. Thanks for this report to locate the problem.

It was however just a bug in 9kw.eu service.
  • ArchimedesArchimedes Germany
    edited March 2016
    Hm, thanks Sven.

Please let me now If a new version is available and I would be grateful, if you share your config with CB <-> JD2 - <-> 9kw or the one you use.
    The update is already out.
    My config is to use DeathByCaptcha in JD2 and simulate just that in CB. All captchas get sent correctly to CB and solved (if possible).