Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker Log Message

vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
edited February 2016 in Feature Requests
Hi Sven,

When using multiple captcha services, there is no way to find which service has solved the captcha. In GSA Captcha Breaker log currently captcha and message is shown. is it possible also to show the captcha service which has solved the captcha?

If there is already a provision then please let me know how to check

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Do you use Captcha Breaker just for SER? In that case you better add the services to SER and not to CB as this would speed things up a lot.
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    edited February 2016
    I am not using CB as a webserver.

I have also added captch tronix along with CB in SER. I am getting the error in project messages for captchatronix

2016-02-12 13:08: Captcha Tronix Error: undefined error message (probably down)
    While testing it shows that integration is successful

I was not sure if  it is for some captcha or for all. Now I have removed captcha breaker and have just enabled captchtronix and can see that no captcha is being passed to captcha breaker.

If my understanding is correct all captchas should be shown in captcha breaker irrespective of solved by CB
    yes correct. If there is no solution given by CB, then SER will know it and forward that captcha to the next service in list.
    edited February 2016
    Ok Let me check more. I think I might be getting error due to number of threads.

Is it right to understand that to show all captchas in CB,  it is mandatory to have CB selected as first or 2nd service in SER?

Just selecting  Captchtronix would not show any output

CB should be added as first service then the rest.
    It's a good idea to let CB solve only those captchas who have a decent success rate, so it skips the once it can not solve and they get passed to the next service by SER.
    Ok Thanks.

It would be useful for statistical data if in the CB log the captcha service solving the captcha is also shown/written. 
    it actually is written there.
    edited February 2016
    I am not able to see ??

Is there any setting to enable?

There would be a log line with:
    "Recognized as XYZ by using captcha service"

Do you have any captcha services added to CB?
    edited February 2016
    yes captchatronix

I remember seeing it earlier, maybe  2 months back but not sure why now it is not displaying
    Show a screenshot of CB settings please.
    you use the option in CB to only send marked types to services. Im not too sure if thats what you wanted? Because you have to right click on every captcha type and choose it to be explicitly used for a service.
    No. I have unchecked it. I was trying out different options 
    edited February 2016
    Seems that was the issue. Now I get the message
    "Recognized as XYZ by using captcha service"
    Is this setting having some relation to log message display?

no, if you turn this option on, then it is only solving captchas by a service if you have them tagged as such.
    Oh then maybe because of high number of SER threads, Captchatronix was getting skipped and hence I might not be seeing the message. After reducing the SER threads, it is proper.

Thanks for your help and sorry for bothering on a non issue.