Skip to content

gsa proxy scraper error

imageimage
the software can't add any proxy to the list after i update to newest version. and also export error is exist. all problems are not exist in previous version. i need help, thank you

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I see the log line "xyz pre-filtered": That usually shows that your filters might be the issue!?
  • but i don't have xyz pre-filtered in fact
  • please let me know how to resolve this problem, thank you. 
    looks like you don't have any google passed proxies here!? Do you test against goolge? IF you do, make sure you also test against some anonymous script as the google search is only performed on a anonymous proxy.
  • no i test the proxy against facebook. but same set is working in previous version,  so currently i don't know how to resolve it. this problem also exist in previous one version.
  • i just set test the proxy against bing, now software can add new proxy to the list, but it still can't auto export the proxies (in the list) to the file, showing error
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    @hh1212 : There are 3 locations where filters are entered in the software.

1. Settings - Use proxies with tag. (I can see google has been selected )
    2. Automatic Export option - Check what is the filter here.
    3. Filter Option :- Check what is the filter here.

There could be a filter in the point no 2 or point no 3 which is causing no proxies to be exported.

• in fact, all sets are working in previous version, after i update to newest version, then all problems exist, that is why i suggest official should offer history versions(recently version at least) to download.
    The problem seems like you never test against "Anonymity". In the list I see the column with only gray icons (untested). This also influences the export even though you don't seem to care and export any type of anonymous level here.
    Something I will fix but once you also test against some anonymity it should work.
    Latest version should fix your problems.
  • thank you for your help, i have updated to latest version 1.52, now it is working, successful export the list.