Skip to content

Universal Ocr Recaptcha Solving up to 90% (updated and revised Sep 2014) Powered By Spamvilla.com

14567810»

Comments

• I just unleashed Spamvilla.com's Universal OCR service on my SEnuke XCr servers...my, oh my.  Fast, accurate, affordable and robust.  What else could a heavy nuker need?  Excellent service, Kelvin.

- CCK

• The server having some issues right now. I get 30+ seconds for most solve tries and I don't get a response. See the screenshot http://prntscr.com/62xfyl

• i ordered a few days back and still havent received any details
  • spammasta 
    please check inside client area if ticket is not there with details please pm me with your email id here

Regards
    Kelvin
  • This seems a bit pricey for the quality of support these guys offer.

Can anyone confirm if there are still downtimes like the previous month?
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    Hello

I have newer wrote negative comment before, but  i must do it now. I have ordered the service 2-3 days ago, and now, i monitorize the solved / unsolved rate with captcha sniper (the captcha sniper send only recaptcha to the spamvilla). The service is very poor. The solving rate is less than 5%, yes, its not a joke (My cat has a better solving rate, if i put him on my keyboard). I ordered this service, because i thought this will be awesome, and can solve captchas, but DONT. The customer care, and the service is a joke almost fake. I payed 15usd for the service, but i want to take a Full Refund. 
    If anybody want to donate a company with money, you can do that, but if you want to order a good service for your money, you must choose another provider, because You will get nothing for your money (mayba a very poor service) !!! I Want BACK My Money

If anybody know a good image captcha solver, please pm me, because i want a REAL provider who has good results.
  • NetMajom i dont think you tested correctly what so ever 5% is impossible i asked you in skype too
    get back to me please

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I've ordered the blaster package 7+ hours ago, we talked on skype at the time I ordered, I needed the account immediately, what's going on?!?
  • spiritfly  your account is activated by us 13 hours back i double check it seems you signup with invalid email so thus not received the email please login into client area at http://billing.spamvilla.com and you can see ticket waiting with api details
  • @Spamvilla my email is not invalid, it's only in the format: x@x.xx :) maybe it was treated like invalid by some validation forms you have, but it is fully functional. I was still up checking your panel 13 hours ago and I don't remember seeing that ticket.

Anyway, I'm running the service and it's perfect!!! Blob Recaptchas are solved at a much much better rate than anything I've seen before. Definitely worth the membership!
  • This service is a joke. I've got a success rate of only 7% as you can see in the image below. I need my refund.

• spiritfly  thanks for your feedback our billling auto send email to registered email of client when we create ticket for ocr api information 
  • im_sniper  i dont agree with you there are many users running as high as 60%+ check your settings , lower your threads watch your plan is active or not with us most imp use good proxies

Regards
    Kelvin

• I've bought the $100 plan active + I have 200 threads on GSA. Additionally, I use 100 proxies from buyproxies.org. 
  • im_sniper  force toogle send recaptcha to captcha service under other in CB the screen looks like its not sending any captcha to us anymore for some reason

Regards
    Kelvin 
  • @Spamvilla you promised to fix your other captcha types weeks ago, but you still haven't done anything about it. Currently your service solved only re-captcha, no other types as you claim. GSA SER is set to send many types to spamvilla by default. So by using your service people are wasting threads for nothing.

Will you make spamvilla solve other types again or not? Because if you don't plan to, better tell @Sven to make SER send only re-captcha to spamvilla.
  • kevin is always best... i work whit him last 3 years. thank kevin for your help.
  • Seems like Kelvin's appreciated service is down again. It's been more than a day down for me. I paid for my second month two days ago and it went down. I want refund!
  • It's been 4 days since I paid for my second month yet the service is down since then. I messaged Kelvin on his skype, opened tickets and whatnot and still no reply. This guy is crazy! 4 days and no reply from him!

I already went with another service I just want a refund of my $100 from spamvilla now!
  • spamvilla took 3 days to move my account from pending to active to only find out it doesn't support the api they show on the site
    support is slow to respond if they even do
    i paid for access to the "test" ocr solver over a week ago and have been unable to even upload 1 captcha
    dont waste the money with this company they are a scam
  • edited September 2015
    The Spamvilla service doesnt work for me. Can only get "balance". Dont recommend.

De-captcher.com Emulator doesnt works with correct config.ini

Other programs also can not upload image to service.

For Example Delphi program:

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
    var
    zIdHTTP: TIdHTTP;
    zMultiPartFormDataStream: TIdMultiPartFormDataStream;
    begin
    zIdHTTP := TIdHTTP.Create(Application);
    zMultiPartFormDataStream := TIdMultiPartFormDataStream.Create;
    try
    zMultiPartFormDataStream.AddFormField('function','picture2');
    zMultiPartFormDataStream.AddFormField('username','test1');
    zMultiPartFormDataStream.AddFormField('password','test2');
    zMultiPartFormDataStream.AddFormField('pict_to','0');
    zMultiPartFormDataStream.AddFormField('pict_type','0');
    zMultiPartFormDataStream.AddFile('pict', 'D:\image14.jpg', 'image/jpeg');
    zMultiPartFormDataStream.Position := 0;
    showmessage(zIdHTTP.Post('http://63.223.114.130:7935', zMultiPartFormDataStream));
    finally
    zMultiPartFormDataStream.Free;
    zIdHTTP.Free;
    end;
    end;

P.S.: Support dont want to help

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Good service, guy have added time loosing at registration (week).

Like that.
  • @Spamvilla: I am getting an error "Error: Login was not successful". I created a ticket but no responses yet. Please investigate.
  • @spamvilla: I am getting an error "Error: Login was not successful". I created a ticket but no responses. Please resolve this ASAP.
  • is spamvilla still not working? I was thinking about joining soon