Skip to content

Unknown Engine

edited January 2016 in Need Help
what should i do if it keeps saying "Unknown Engine" ,i'm using Run Webserver and checked "bypasscaptcha.com" & also i checked "bypasscaptcha.com" on my computer program. Need help asap

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Make a screenshot please.
  • edited January 2016
    I set it up to bypasscaptcha.com on this bot:

As you can see as i run the bot, it failed posting captcha to bypasscaptcha.com:

and on CB says "Unknown Engine":

• and btw... regards to deathbycaptcha.com or decaptcher.com, when i choose one of them as a captcha provider on that bot i'm using, CB completely won't recognize it eventhough i checked "Run webserver" and checked one of these captcha server i mentioned.
    the image seems blank or 1x1 in size. Thats something CB can not analyze. Maybe the image is something special. Can you right click on it and save it? Maybe CB is just not able to read it correctly.
  • you mean the captcha JPEG on the bot i'm using?
  • edited January 2016
    this is what the captcha looks like when i set the captcha service into Manual mode:
  • and btw it seems that i can't right click that captcha jpeg
  • edited January 2016
    i get what you mean..i right clicked on the CB log and saved one captcha image & when i tried to open it, it says "We can't open this file",

..but CB only recognizes captcha (but it says "Unknown Engine") when i choose "bypasscaptcha.com" as captcha service on the bot i'm using, when i choose another captcha service, like deathbycapcha.com, CB does not recognizing the captchas that was sending to deathbycaptcha.com at all.
    I mean in CB right click on the captcha and click save
    or even better get me the website where I can download and add the captchas myself
  • like i said in my last comment, i right clicked on the CB log and saved one captcha image & when i tried to open it, it says "We can't open this file",

and the it says that vine.co has 35% accuracy but why it can't detect vine.co's captchas to CB?
    is it possible to access your PC maybe?
  • edited January 2016
    when i use DeathByCaptcha as captcha service & didn't put login info, this happens-> http://imgur.com/IVk4my0 and CB won't simulate DeathByCaptcha if the bot is sending the captcha to DeathByCaptcha. What is happening? Even i put random login info to DeathByCaptcha.. still not working...

• what do you mean access my pc?
    There must be some error how the image is transmitted to CB or how CB gets the data from the program. I can not debug this as I don't own the program so I asked you to give me access to your PC to do it.
  • how then? 
    edited January 2016
    try using anydesk.com and give me access data in pm

• ok i'll pm you now
  • and now my CB doesn't work again.........
    Well sorry but what can I do? Im sure your CS is again interfering things here maybe. The guys from the tool you use are not helpful as well to debug things or add support for CB/CS. Im really sorry but Im out of options here.