Skip to content

suspicious Internet connection. The problem with ISP or GSA PS?

Hi I have a problem with the operation of the GSA Proxy Scraper. My ISP has a filter. After an hour of work cuts off access to the Internet. No other does nothing and I use from a bunch of applications. Maybe it is the setting? Number of threads? Somehow calls made by GSA PS are regarded as a threat - an attempt to scan the network? - I do not use this option - collect proxies from source. The problem occurs only when the GSA PS. Any advice?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Well all PS does is downloading a website thats known to have proxies listed, extracts it and tests it. Maybe this testing is a problem for your ISP? I would just ask them for details.

Nothing that this software does is in any way suspicious (except proxy ip scanning which is seen as a ddos attack for some stupid providers).

• i dont use proxy scaner - i use a lot of other proxy stuff - i try to reduce threads - no use - same problem. Mayby some test from seatings are a problem ?
    I have no idea. Please ask your ISP for details.
  • Hello Abuse-Team,

your Server/Customer with the IP: --------------* has attacked one of our servers/partners.
    The attackers used the method/service: *rfi-attack*  on: *--------------------------*.
    The time listed is from the server-time of the Blocklist-user who submitted the report.
    The attack was reported to the ------------------System on: *----------------------------------*

The IP has been automatically blocked for a period of time. For an IP to be blocked, it needs
    to have made several failed logins (ssh, imap....), tried to log in for an "invalid user", or have
    triggered several 5xx-Error-Codes (eg. Blacklist on email...), all during a short period of time.
    The Server-Owner configures the number of failed attempts, and the time period they have
    to occur in, in order to trigger a ban and report. Blocklist has no control over these settings.
    well without the server ip or website I can't spot the problem.