Skip to content

the best way to build backlinks Using RankerX and GSA

I'll create tier1 with 150 sites quality high PR backlinks for my Moneysites(using rankerx.com)

I'll create tier 2 & 3 links over 3 days using GSA. Will be made up of ..

Tier 2 (Directed To Your Tier 1) - Min Domain Rank of PR 1 made up of the main platform types inc articles, web 2.0 etc.

Tier 3 (Will build links to the tier 2 properties made by GSA) - Any PR made up of all of the above + other available platforms. GSA Indexer will get these pages discovered (which in turn should index the tier 2 properties).

If you any problem, please comment and discuss together.

Comments

• Why use rankerX when FCSnetworker can do so much better? 
  • Because 150 sites quality high PR backlinks for Tier1 of RankerX is amazing : wordpress, tumbrl, twitter, bittly, google bookmarking, ping,... Then, Using GSA for tier2 is very very great!
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I am looking forward to Ranker X releasing their SaaS version next month! It looks really powerful, I think FCS still has the upper hand right now as they only focus on premium platforms and focus their time on them 100% where as Ranker X do a few other ones. It is defo one to watch.

codyjason Are you asking for feedback on your method or presenting it as a guide?
  • I use FCS too. Can create unlimited accounts. Easy to use. Has API with GSA. The road is paved, just need to drive the car.
  • Well...RankerX ...this is a solid piece of software people. It's amazing with lots of new high authority websites. Just give it a try..it's a free trial , easy to use with high success rate. And when you use our beloved GSA SER with it as tier 2 you will get amazing results.
  • edited November 2015
    I don't believe that any guys who posted up there seriously used FCS networker. Success rate is very poor. I gave up after a month. RankWyz was quite okie, success rate was slightly better but is degrading over time, lots of bugs remain unresolved. I started to try RankerX a week ago. Success rate is pretty amazing, lots of high authority sites I must say top notch. Highly recommend for tier 1 and then blast them all with GSA.

Also I lost faith in SaaS services like RankWyz, they are just not reliable at all. Why don't just buy a VPS with $20 and install RankerX, GSA SER, and Captcha Breaker, it's much more stable and will save you lots of money.

• Well i think i will try them for 1 month then, i wasn't really impressed with their trial version. Will keep you posted. 
    Just spent a few hours playing with Ranker X, so far it kicks FCS Networkers ass in every aspect! I am going to wait a few days to check the stick rate of the sites. If they hold up then FCS Networker is gone!
  • I will give the trail a try and report back. Like I said, I use FCS with decent success, but if Ranker X is better then I will add it to my bag of tricks.
  • Thanks for sharing infomation

I used RankerX with high success. It's a amazing.

This is some advantages:
    - It's based on Web 2.0 technologies so you can install it on your own server and use your local browsers to operate it: For an example:, if your VPS has the IP of 192.123.23.2, and RankerX runs on port 8080. You can fire up your local browser (maybe on your iPad, Iphone, PC,...) and type in: http://192.133.23.2:8080 to access RankerX
    - You can install other software like Captcha Breaker, Kontent Machine and also some other third party services on your VPS

I love RankerX and GSA so much!
  • I got huge success rate (both submission & account creation) using rankerx.

For tier 1 Rankerx is good.

I have seen already good SERP improvement.. here is my template.

Tier1 (rankerx - social bookmarks, guest post, articles, web 2.0)
    Tier 2 (Gsa - only do follow, contextual, Only post <100 OBL & above pr1
    tier 3 (all type links from GSA)

Impressed with this guys.. Looking for next update..
  • codyjasoncodyjason New York
    edited November 2015
    I total agree with Born2win

I'm also looking forward to next update of RankerX.  They seem addition blogspost, wikidot,... to next version

Awesome! combine two tools software(RankerX for Tier1 & 2, GSA for Tier3, 4, 5).

Results
    : google rank #3 in 2 week When I used them
  • edited November 2015
    @codyjason

Are you a shill? You seem to know a lot of the upcoming features and make some pretty bold statements - especially considering that's not even your site.

EDIT: WHY DID YOU EDIT OUT THE SITE?!

Codyjason claimed to have ranked http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/apple/iphone-6-plus for iPhone 6 Plus. 

• codyjasoncodyjason New York
    edited November 2015
    Of course!  that's not my site. I only tested on the site www.carphonewarehouse.com with keyword "iPhone 6 Plus" and URL: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/apple/iphone-6-plus . The first,It page2 ranking. Then I use RankerX for Tier 1, 2 and GSA tier3 ,4 ,5 to build backlinks. Result is  google rank #3 with that keyword
  • Do you really think people are that retarded?! You gotta up that shilling game because a quick backlink check for that URL shows you're making things up.
  • edited November 2015
    @rogerke this thread as a whole feels like a lot of shillin support for this tool... 

• I appreciate your help. At first, I afraid that using software will effect to my websites. So,I use other sites to experiment GSA and RankerX. I used Senuke, Magic Submitter, FCS Networker,... But Combine between RankerX and GSa are greatest. That's think about them
  • My friend's cousin's dog ranked number 1 for the term "Google" using rankerZ. And did it whilst benchpressing the world. Pretty cool, huh?
    codyjason mate, the method you posted is full of holes for starters. Also the carphone warehouse page will have a much better chance of ranking for that term so that test (if you even did it) proves nothing.

rogerke  In all fairness he may have blasted it with Ranker X but his indexing method is useless so I doubt even AHRefs and such have picked the links up, never mind Google.

Shame this thread has gone to crap as I have spent the past few hours playing with Ranker X and its the best Web 2.0 submitter I have ever used.

Already on the drawing board designing concepts to test to pair it with SER to see how things go!
  • @shaun i will have to agree, rankerX is a pretty neat tool after spending more hours on testing it. My bad i didn't spend sufficient time testing before judging. 

I went up and have some private talk with the owner, he is very helpful and willing to improve RankerX, it can be a real web 2.0s beast with more suggestion from here and there. :)
    peterngo91  yea I spoke to him on skype and he is very open to receiving constructed criticism and suggestions.
  • I got FCS almost a week ago and learned about RankerX yesterday. Guess who has requested a refund for FCS Networker now.

RankerX is 20 times better than FCS. The owner is a nice guy who is open for suggestions and provides fast support.
  • @shaun

Not a chance. Majestic didn't pick up a single link and that's just plain impossible. Also good luck ranking these kind of keywords with web2.0's these days, lmao. I could check past Semrush data to conclusively proof he's wrong, but I'm not going to waste any more time with this chill.

Rankerx might very well be a good web2.0 tool, but this kind of shilling really turns me off TBH.

T

rogerke  fair one, his indexing method will probably have put urls in their index but no way in Googles.

Its a good tool, the more I use it the more I like it. Going to migrate all of my PBN management over to it tomorrow. 
  • I totally agree with Shaun
  • rogerke.

I built around 15k backlinks in a period of 2-3 weeks with GSA SER and 6k with RankerX.

I just fired it and created 3 different campaigns pointing to the same page but each one building links with the 3 anchor texts that I wanted to rank. I also added a few generic anchor texts like: click here, read here and the URL of the domain to make it look natural.

Here’s how my GSA looked:

churn burn SEO backlink GSA

After 3 weeks each GSA and RankerX campaign had built:

churn burn SEO backlink ahrefs

• edited November 2015
    Can someone ban this idiot, please?

You're either the owner of Stream SEO or you're stealing his pictures. In any case that blast wasn't directed to the iPhone 6 Plus page and not done with RankerX (both the Stream SEO say this and its domain wasn't registered until 2015-05-07)

Your worthless shilling and lying aren't going to help your company grow dude. 

Edit: you aren't even the owner of SEO STREAM:

"This part was really easy. I built around 40k backlinks (VS your 15k links) in a period of 3-5 weeks with GSA SER."  http://stream-seo.com/churn-burn-backlinks-case-study
  • lol ... codyjason plz stop being a jerk!!

I don't know who is codyjason and why he is doing this foolishness BUT I tried it myself and this new tool is very good.
  • About to try it as well. Despite this shilling the sitelist looks very impressive. 
  • Dear rogerke,

I am so sorry for that. I am a heavy GSA SER user but was looking for a software for 1st tier so I was unexpectedly high :(