Skip to content

How To Run GSA SER In The Beast Mode

hi, 

today let's talk about how to make gsa ser go crazy and dance all night long with \m/ (google,yandex,baidu,bing,yahoo,duck~:>) 

firstly you will have to wait until @sven update gsa cb (soon i hope) cuz i improved and added over 30 captcha that solve 98% of what am gonna explain.

now the beast mode:

create new project and load those engines : Here

now from option check :
  - continuously try to post to the same site even it it fail before because the beast never gave up from posting
  - randomly use typos 10%
  - skip hard to solve captcha
  - fill unknow randomly
  - Search Engine Load this file: Here
  - allow post to the same site:
           - links on 95%
           - time to wait for further registration 15 min
           - time to wait before first post 30 min
           - time to wait between second post 60 min
           - maximum post per account 5
           - maximum accounts per site 50 +\- 10
  - filter site : avoid posing to ip sate without domain
  - skip site with following words appear

and use 5 catch all email for verification and delete message after verification link was found

then from gsa ser option turn off all indexer cuz we will index them after 6 hours manually to save memory and threads and to index only verified and alive links and deleted link would be noticed on ur site

and use 
- 1000 threads
- timeout 180 sec
- check use non block
- proxies for all processes except email checking 
- for captcha use gsa cb and let it try 15 times and num of st captcha is 10
- filter maximum site of site is 2 mb
- global sites check all of them and from the project let it take urls from identified and verified only

now if u use Vps and private proxies ur VoM will be over 300 and LpM over 800 for sure and if u were using only public proxies and not in vps but at home with week internet connection like me then u will get VpM image and LpM  image

if u think that helped then donate me a VPS lol 

@Sven this is an alternative of BeastPM i told about earlier :-bd

Peace ~O)

Comments

• duypnduypn Việt Nam
    Hope you made in video. Thanks.
  • this dosnt work for me.., i dont know why.., first time i saw this post.., i try ur setting..,
    but dosnt work for me.., and stop my Gsa ser..,bcause i gt very low verified list (maybe bcause my connection)
    and i restrat my pc .., and now 2 of my project bcome 0 veryfied list (bfore i gt 1500+ verified)

any help here?

thank you
  • with low connection try using less threads (about 150)

and make sure u have working proxies (most importent)

i got new 9000 verified link just hours ago (Gsae Lupus)
  • and of course not much verified link because i said u have to wait until Sven release the next gsa cb update with all new improved captchas i send him
  • Gsae LupusGsae Lupus My room
    edited November 2015
    this is difernt between pro and newbie like me
    when i check > use nonblock socks mode  and check for Skip for identification
    is more faster to submitted but i still hv low verified list.. (almost 13 hours i just gt 14 verified list with PR 1-6)

i dont know why but first time i use GSA ser.., verified look easy.. and now to reach 150 verified a day just like moving a mountain..,
    and i always gt tons of  download failed (Return: -, SockError: Valid name, no data record of requested type) -
    but i dont gv up.,

any tips @mashafeeq ?
  • nonblock is faster but as sven sais its expermental that meen might have bugs so u can check it or not (check meen using it not the other wise)

and ofcourse skip for identification

sockerror caused by bad proxies so use some private or update ur public proxies

i get 1000 verified in minutes so why u cant?
    am using the minimum resource for gsa ser (no vps , no fast connection , no private proxies) at home

will my vps working but in different sitting only for contextual links and high page ranks so it wont be any help to u

and the most importent thing for verifying links is solving captchas right that why am improving all types of captcha daily and sending them to sven to release them after removing conflicts

will as u see last update i add about 70 captcha
    next update will be about 50 new captcha and highly improved and it solve the problem of low verified rate
  • dont make filters on page rank +0 and further instruction from google ( google always update their indexs so the unknown page rank might be a high rank or might be indexed to 0 and then get higher rank) u have to remove all unneccecry filters
  • @mashafeeq
    i hv pub good pub proxy against google PR..download failed return sockerror "my major log in my GSA ser"lol..

what if unknown PR is a lot of low rank thn highst rank?
    this why i dont wanna gambling here.

i do really need ur tips..,

thank you so much for helping

• ranking not only about high page ranks.. u site need to be normal and have about 25% no follow and 75% dofollow and about 60% low ranks and 40% high ranks else it will be suspicious and google might ban u

page rank 1 = 5 page rank 0
    after a while most of unknown page rank might be indexed and u will get alot of page rank 0 taht will gather to become as strong as high page ranks

unknown page rank caused by ur proxy cant check their ranks
  • i see.. thank you so much..
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    num of st captcha is 10

What do you mean by this?
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    whats a .est file? Do you have a writen list of the engines to load? Wouldent mind trying this out.
  • number of stimulanous captcha sending to captcha breaker = 10
  • np, @Gsae Lupus
  • no this to make things easier for u ... just open project edit and on the the left site on the engines just right click and load selection to get all of them loaded properly + saving time
  • edit : 100 threads not 1000 ( i missed that zero)
    how do I load a .est file though? Thats what your download link sent me to and to my knowledge that is the wrong formate to import engines?
    i run all my dedi's at a 1000 threads...and get some pretty crazy numbers

wonder if im running at a 1000 threads if my stimulanous captcha number should be higher??
    @steelbone how many proxies do you have for 1000 threads?
    60..keep in mind i dont scrape...I just load lists I buy...I never test my proxies...Cause if they fail say against Bing...IMO that means shit when your trying to post to say a wiki site...I've been able to get a million links in a day many times....
    mashafeeq is that meant to be a .est file in the link? Google says .est are map files for GPS devices ;S.

@steelbone what platforms is that with? I have 30 proxies on my dedi and running it at only 500 threads was giving me problems with recaptcha getting harder by repeate hits from the same IP.
    kitchen sink run
    https://gyazo.com/6557981c82843c5a0d1a348703491e89

Of course dont use this for everything i do....
    ooops...i also check exploits and url shortners
  • i have about 3000 proxy @shaun

using alot of threads need strong pc and very high connection speed @steelbone so if u have good connection then why not, u can add as much u want

dont use more than 15 st captcha because gsa cb cant handle them and it will skip alot of captcha and it will cause error in gsa ser than gsa cb not responding

@steelbone how much lists u got? i have about 50 mil and more than 4 mil of them are verified with page rank between 1 to 9 and obl less than 50 (do u want to exchange lists?)

if u want to then send me a message on my gmail (ridofacne.com@gmail.com)
    edited November 2015

mashafeeq any chance on some input about the file located on the linked page for engines? Is it meant to be that file format? I dont see a way you are able to import the selected engines from that.
  • exploits,bellabook and most of geestbook are deleting link all the time

download this file and load it in ur gsa project for best ranking 

in this new file most of highly removed engined unchecked (engines that remove ur backlink and cause u negative seo) and i get about 1700 link in 1 hour using this file
  • oh sorry i didnt mention it earlier !!!

move the file to this location 

C:\Users\[ur username]\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\engine_selections

then load it using gsa ser
  • @steelbone

sorry i dont have skype only using gmail
    edited November 2015
    mashafeeq how do you import a .est file into SER though....it is not the correct format is it?

[Edit] Got it, cheers :)