Skip to content

Zennoposter with Captcha breaker

Hello Is someone find a solution in order GSA captcha breaker works correctly with Zennoposter ? I have always bad platform selected in GSA and wrong answer... Thanks, José

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited October 2015
    Just look here : http://docu.gsa-online.de/captcha_breaker/zennoposter + CB in simulate captcha service mode.
  • Yes thanks, i already emulate captcha in zenno poster and get it in Gsa captcha breaker. But, i have always bad answer with wrong platform selected...
    Yes i have already this problem. You can uncheck all other captcha and if is not enought, make training on this form off captcha and register in CB.
  • Il already uncheck other platform to keep only one platform for submission but it doesn't work...

How can i training this form ? It's the same captcha type than freeglobes directory, can i copy parameters from this already exist ?

Thanks for your help !
    Hi @antitrust56 it's fixed ?

Sorry for time many other work to do.
  • Hello Kaine,

Sorry for the late.

I stop to find a solution in order to work GSA with Zenno Poster because it ask me too long time to resave each captcha platform in GSA. I wait for an API with monthly captcha service as Captchatronix.

Thanks for your help !
    José