Skip to content

Comparing The Top 4 GSA SER Site Lists Providers - A Case Study

There are a lot of awesome link lists providers out there and they all have their own unique features and advantages. This case study tests out the top 4 equally in the same environment and configuration with 2 tests - all engines enabled and contextuals only. Check out how each of them performed.

A Case Study of The Top 4 GSA SER Site Lists Providers: http://www.inetsolutions.org/a-case-study-of-the-top-4-gsa-ser-site-lists-providers/

Hope this helps someone choose the best site lists for their own specific needs.

Regards!

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I guess someone forgot my list service that I have had for 2 years here now.
  • You probably dont have an affiliate program...
  • edited October 2015
    @Trevor_Bandura hhmmmm i wonder why? :)

@BigGulpsHuhWelp We got a winner =D>

All his posts are intent promoting his affiliate links.
  • edited October 2015
    Thats why his anchor texting is fucking ridiculous. And if you read through some of the articles, they are really overcomplicated and longer and more repetitive than they need.
    Guess so. No affiliate program here with my service.
  • You guys do understand that nether SER Lists, nor GSA Verified Targets currently have an affiliate program right? GSA AAM is supposed to have an affiliate program, but I am not affiliated with them either yet. Just because I put redirect URLs doesn't mean that they are affiliate links. I have considered that this would be better and so I have done it that way - better for future control of these links throughout the site. The intent of anything we write or do is not mainly focused on affiliate links. But I'm sure you know that a business needs revenue in order to run.

Regards!
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Trevor_Bandura No offence intended but the OP did say the top 4 list providers and I have heard of every list provider and personally used three of them but I have never heard of you or yours. Being an active list provider for two years does not mean your list is well known. I had a quick look at your sales thread and it had no branding, I could not even see a website for it, everything just seemed to link to paypal.

Many of the featured lists also invest in marketing and branding to get their name out there.

jpvr90 Technically the OPs posts are intended to market his blog posts not his affiliate links :p. It has been a while since I have seen any useful posts on the board. I read his ultimate guide to SER and it is one of the best posts I have read on the software recently and will help no amount of people new to the software out, who cares if he puts affiliate links in it? Very few people do anything for free in this business, even the stuff Ron and his crew posted was done to promote/market/increase brand awareness their list service.

BigGulpsHuhWelp Instead of trying to shoot people down who are posting useful content perhaps you could try post something useful yourself? All I have seen from you recently is your failed/embarrassing boasting post and it seems you have not grown much since then :(.

inet_solutions Good work :). Forum marketing is a solid component of any long lasting blog and I have seen reposts of your work on other boards and Reddit so your reach is increasing :).

• inet_solutions

Good work mate.
  • @shaun True story.
    @shaun Very true. I've been meaning to complete the website for my service but find it hard to find the time for it at the moment. But it is on my todo list. Will try to get that all done real soon.
  • @SupraTRD Thank you!
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Great test...I wonder what the results would look like if you just let SER scrape and post on it's own without importing lists.

If you want to update the test, let me know and I'll send you a list that I scrape with SER alone.
  • @Brandon Mate, that's a great idea! I am currently writing another blog post, but as soon as it's done, I will test this out and write a case study about it. Will keep in touch.

Regards!
  • Its really Helpful article. Thanks for sharing. Great case study.
  • @Eli713 Thank you!
  • Nice, Thanks Bro.
  • @dwwwb My pleasure!
  • Okay that great case study! Good work and Thanks!
  • @LionCoins Thanks mate!
  • But the article doesn't really tell me which one to choose?
  • Because it's mostly to promote his affiliate links.
  • I didn't use GSA for long time and now I was thinking to use it again and harvest my own lists, but.... 2k verified urls? Where just few hundreds are articles? Really?! In 2014 I've got about 12k Joomla K2, I know this script is dead, but I didn't think that thing are that bad..
  • So which is the best? haha
  • I mostly just tried SERocket, but i find their 'daily' list does not update very much every day. Most of the time its an extra hundred or so. All of their .edu and .gov links are all spammed to shit, with thousands of comment spam on them. Not really worth the $$ in my opinion.

Aswell, Joomla k2 are the most prevalent contextual link right now, I think that means they hold lesser value than say a drupal blog post or something like that.
  • SERocket is a no no then!
  • There is no best list. It all depends on your requirements. And for those who want unorthodox user-limited lists, here you go guys: http://www.inetsolutions.org/gsa-ser-verified-site-lists-of-the-gods/

Regards!
  • @BigGulpsHuhWelp I thought we were over this...
  • thank u for this. it helped
  • @blackertool My pleasure mate.

Regards!
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    So instead of scraping your own links based on your keywords and platforms for your site niche, you rather PAY for a list that can be used by other people. I never knew Black Hat Seo could make you THAT fucking lazy.