Skip to content

Cache AskMeBot Answers

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
I know AskMeBot isn't available for now, but would it be possible to "cache" the answers and centralize it. If anybody who contribute would have access to this pool, it would be a huge database and save all of us a lot money.

If it isn't related to SER, please add this feature to CB.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    AskMeBot asked me to not cache it and so it is...it's not cached by default sorry.
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks for the fast reply Sven, this is completely understandable.

On the other hand, it will be hard for them to do anything against saving the recieved answers. But I'm absolutely willing to pay a fair price for a nice solution.

If the owners/founders of AMB reading this thread: Please provide at least the possibility to not pay for the same questions multiple times.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Does askmebot handle all the questions that aren't in the GSA SER text captchas database right? So it first checks to see if the question is in the GSA database and if not, then would send it to askmebot?

Like "Is water wet or dry?"
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes of course. It is only using the askmebot service if it can't find a solution on it's own.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Does anybody know how big the askmebot database is? Like is it worth using their service?
  • There aren't out with their service. I think we have to wait a little to get this information. But it would be interesting when they are going live with their service.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Bytefaker - I sent you a PM. Let me know if you get it. 
  • I got and read it, will try to find some time to respond to it asap.
  • ask me bot doesnt work I am getting just 202 Question is pending an answer, try again later. Please refer to our faq: http://askmebot.com/faqs message