Skip to content

[TRIAL] 5 Catchall Emails Hosted on VPS Dedicated for YOU! ★★ Avg. $5.19/month Each ★★

Comments

• Hey want to use the trail but your form does not work. Please get back to me.
  • Hey want to use the trail but your form does not work. Please get back to me.
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!

@DannyZhang @JudderMan @lauuuer @ALL

Due to large brute-force attack on our main server IP, we are unable to process the emails in queue and can not restart the mailserver at the moment.

The only possible solution to handle this is to dedicate a VPS and an IP to each client. That'd indeed cost us money but would be the best solution to facilitate and solve the case forever.

Imagine your email be hosted on a dedicated IP & server not shared with anyone else?

For our current clients who wish to continue with us, they can pay us upfront 9 U-S-D (using coupon code NINE) so that we can buy for them a separate VPS and configure each one of them individually. From the next month you will be charged 19/month allowing upto (20 catchall emails each with 1.5 GB of Space) to faciliate receiving of 12+ million emails a day.. That's less than a cent a month! We can not go less than that due to the usage of dedicated resource!

Here is the service link for you:  http://catchallseo.com/client/cart.php

• I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code
  • That's AWESOME! Already bought your $19 package ;)
  • Waiting for the email with my accounts........
  • This service no longer work.

@JackLien

The fact is that I have updated my service with new features: 

i) FREE Dedicated Root Domain. (Unique Domain for each client is the best option to avoid being blacklisted)
    ii) Dedicated VPS for 1, 2 and 5 clients separately. (Previously it was for more than 30 clients per VPS) 
    iii) More set of emails in lesser price now. 
    iv) More Space Per Email i.e. 2GB (Previously it was 300 MB only) 
    v) Faster Performance 

If any IP gets targeted we can easily replace the VPS, bring a new IP in place : ) 

There are three packages we are offering: 

3 Catchall Emails = $9 (VPS shared among 5 Users) 
    10 Catchall Emails = $19 (VPS shared among 2 Users) 
    20 Catchall Emails = $29 (VPS - NOT SHARED) 

You can add as many domain as you want depending upon your package. For e.g 3 Catchall Email Package would allow you to add 3 separate root domains out of which 1 domain will be free in start. Same applies for 10 and 20 catchall email packages as well where you will also get 1 FREE DOMAIN after your purchase. In case you don't want to spend extra money on additional domains, you can add free sub-domains associated with that FREE DOMAIN which you'll get after your purchase. 

Regards, Sabahat
  • They have scammed me. Be careful!
    edited September 2015
    @ALEEGS

You used my previous service for 12 days. Still I have refunded you the full amount. Instead of accusing someone of scam you should have started a support ticket in this regard. Do you really think that scamming you for $4.99 makes a big difference to us? I am really disappointed to have had you as my customer. 
  • @sabahat I am also looking to test... send me 10 emails
    @Sophieemm1

Order the smallest pack (9/month + 6 Setup Fee) .. If you don't like for any reason, I will refund you within 24 hours.
  • I had bought 1000 e.mails on fiver .. but these are not working properly 
  • edited October 2015
    Hi,

I was wondering how long this "pending" process takes? (It's been about 3hours)

Here's a screenshot of how my dashboard currently looks: http://imgur.com/HGbWIP2

Thanks
  • shitt it is a bigg fault .... if any company want to achive the peak point.. then he should give 100% access in every related field...
    @draalin

Its clearly mentioned on "Product Cart" page that it takes at most 24 hours to purchase and setup a dedicated VPS. It took few hours for us to activate your order

I am not sure what you are talking about?

• Excelent service
    Can't be more satisfied with it

Thanks Sabahat ;)
  • Just tried to order and realized that I have to provide my own domain or purchase a new one in order to use your system? I thought you will provide the sub domain?
    Most Welcome.

@fengli

I will give you ONE domain for free. (Root level domain)

Just register with us here: http://catchallseo.com/client/register.php

And drop a message on Support (http://catchallseo.com/client/contact.php) about the package you want to choose.

We'll setup everything working for you, and you'll have to pay the invoice within the next 3 days to avoid automatic suspension.

Regards,
    Sabahat
  • hi, all my catcha mail is error...
    please check my ticket
  • Hi Sabahat,

Your site is down and my email is not working, can update me here?
  • edited October 2015
    Hi Sabahat,

Your site stated that you are on accidental trip for 40 days. Well my situation now is I have just only use the email for 2 days and then it's down, there seems no way you gonna fix it nor I can contact you (I cant login to the member area), so the only option left for me is to file a dispute through Paypal if I still didn't receive any reply from you by tomorrow.

I do hope that we can talk and solve it.

Regards,

FengLi

edited October 2015
    @Fengli

I will be leaving from tomorrow. I will give you a quick refund. Just let me know the 2Checkout.com Order Number. (Email me on admin[at]catchallseo(dot)com )

Regards,
    Sabahat

I am not taking any new catchall email subscriber for now. My service will continue to work for our current subscribers but we’ll be unable to provide any support for this.

I will be on 40 days accidental trip. I’ll update the status of our service after 10th of December, 2015.

• Received the email from 2co about the refund. 

• Are you going to provide only one email and that I am going to use in all campaigns? I have around 70 campaigns running on GSA right now. How does this works?
  • I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code
  • "I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code"

edited January 2016

BACK AGAIN! = )

I am back again with incredible offer this time. I won’t use ONE SINGLE server and share it with my clients. Rather I will use dedicated a VPS for each client.

How is it useful? For e.g. the overall capacity of dovecot mail server is 9999 connections at a time. This capacity is divided among all clients in case of ONE SINGLE server. In case of a dedicated VPS, each client will have a separate mailserver. Therefore the capacities and resources are not shared resulting in faster verification process and zero chance of downtime.

Try us, you will surely love us!

TRIAL OFFER IS STILL OPEN!