Skip to content

Ranking Easy Keyword

edited September 2012 in Need Help
First off I know gsa does not guarantee website ranking. But I just want to get some advice on how I can use this program to rank a website for a very easy search term. I started building links about 6 weeks ago only using gsa and the website had 0 backlinks. Now according to ahrefs it has 168 backlinks, 29 dofollow 134 nofollow (I had try skipping nofollow links checked). It's for a client that has a roofing business in a small town so the keyword is 'town roofing'. It should be easy to rank but currently on page 3. Is there a certain way I should setup the program that would help? Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• 1. to much no follow link, try get dofollow
    2. we dont know nothing about the your your site (have good keyword density, titles?)
    3. We dont know how many anchors you get for your kw.
    4. We dont know how many of your links are in Google index.

• Has the advice changed in regards to no follow links, I thought it was just as important to get no follow back links as do follow, to make your back link building look natural.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You need a mix of dofollow/nofollow if you want it to look natural. Using the dofollow filter is really a waste of time. 6 weeks and 168 backlinks is not a lot at all. It's probably best that you take things slow since its your clients website but 168 isn't a lot. I would just continue to build links slowly but try and get as good of quality links as you can with a decent PR and minimal OBL count. Also make sure and vary your anchor text a lot.