Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Give me 10% Discount ... Please!
  • innozemec service stopped working...
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    revi

I see it autorestarted twice last night, probably you caught one of those
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
  • Give me 10% Discount pls
    deadcow

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Service is not working. Please fix..
    revi

All fixed and working as usual
  • @innozemec please send me a discount code. Thanks.
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    innozemec please send discount code too
  • innozemec service is not working since 1 hour. Please fix it
    sengines

iwebseo

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

revi

The issue is fixed and things run smooth again

Thanks!

UPDATE

We just added support for many more Captchas, and our kickass Captcha solving service Captchatronix.com now solves over 2066 different captcha types!

Enjoy better and more accurate captcha solving!

UPDATE

Enjoy

• edited August 2015
    I've been quite pleased with your service, being able to solve 40k captchas in a day including recaptchas is awesome. Back in the day that would be a lot of money on a human captcha service. The dashboard is also fantastic.

Couple questions:
    Is it better to set up Captcha tronix as a second service after GSA CB in SER, or as a service in GSA CB itself?

It seemed like I was getting error messages in SER that captcha breaker was busy when I had captcha tronix set as a service in captcha breaker, and since I moved it over to GSA SER and set GSA CB to skip unknowns/hard to solves I've had no problems. But I'm still wondering about this.

And second, I get annoyed by the "Captcha Tronix undefined error message" important messages in GSA SER, anything I can do about that? I guess that's one of the downsides to it being set up in GSA SER instead of GSA CB.
    tsincaat

I am very happy you like my service!

It is better to setup my service into SER directly in order to utilize the multithreading. CB solves only one by one captchas

That error message is absolutely normal and you shouldn't worry about it at all. My service is returning blank response on unsupported/unsolved captchas, on broken images and ones that aren't captcha and believe me SER is sending hell lots of such images from broken websites.. and on these blank responses SER writes that error in your log..
  • innozemec there are so many overloads & server restarts since 2-3 days, are you upgrading/balancing something? 
  • hi,
    may i get a 10% discount,
    revi

No, I am not doing anything these days.. let me take a look at the system and will see what's happening and fix something if necessary

JackLien

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• Service is not working since 2h..
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @innozemec

textcaptchasolver.com has been down all day !!!!

Are you still providing the service ????
    edited August 2015
    revi

royalmice

yes, it seems the issue is from the host, probably a router error from my experience as looking at things, and I am waiting them to fix it, however i still haven't heard back from them as it is Sunday and probably their staff is less today

Hopefully they will fix it soon and both services will be back to normal

UPDATE: Captchatronix is back to normal now, i will be monitoring it for few hours myself for problems.. waiting for TCS to be back as well
  • So, does service work properly for now? And do you still offer 10% discount code?
    eksperymenty4

Yes, the service works as usual since the host fixed the issue 2 days ago

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• innozemec service is not working since 1h. Please fix it asap, thanks
    revi

Fixed and normally working already!
  • innozemec From 2-3 days Recaptcha images are recognized badly. Almost random text-response is coming many.. many.. times. Performance has dropped a lot. This bug was already fixed by you 2 months ago, but I noticed it again.. Please take care of it..
    revi

Yeah, been working on that and it is now fixed. Keep me informed if there's any issue!
  • "Give me 10% Discount"