Skip to content

[TRIAL] 5 Catchall Emails Hosted on VPS Dedicated for YOU! ★★ Avg. $5.19/month Each ★★

Comments

• catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    @Movistar

We don't offer 99 cents trial anymore. 4.99 is still a very little amount which you can pay to test. The 1st email costs you 4.99 and then 2.99 from 2nd onward. :)

So 10 emails won't cost you 49 but just around 31 ...

Thanx :)
  • Very satisfied with the service.

I gotta echo what many are already experiencing in that I'm getting better returns versus using disposable emails.

Support has been top notch as well...

Keep up the good work!
  • I have a problem with 2checkout
    ERROR CODE:PE101
    Please check
    @online28

I have fixed the issue. You can pay your invoice again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • I would like to pipe in with my experience  with this service. First off the customer service and communication is top notch!  I see this gentleman and his staff constantly making improvements and they definitely take their offered service very seriously.  As for how the service has worked for me; What an amazing time saving asset to have for your  SER, I haven't touched my email account creators in a while now. I experienced improvement in my verified's instantly. Be sure to check your account email regulary as they do make improvement to the service and wil give you pleanty of advaced notice with excellent communication of what to expect. Any great product or service will go through a growth and development stage,  I see this evolving into a staple for running SER campaigns. Thanks again for the prompt response time and your service.
  • "I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code"
  • What is wrong with the website it is not opening?
  • your website down bro. can't open
    edited July 2015
    @Keverone
    i am really thankful for your kind and detail positive review mo... 

its working now! sorry for the inconvenience ... i was out of city for a trip so could not give you prompt response... 

Trial offers are closed now. you can opt for servce.. and if you are not satisfied for any reason within 7 days i will refund you full
    edited July 2015

>> 99 Cents Trial Offer Open again upon request ! <<

During checkout, please use coupon code: 99CENTS

I bet you'd love it! (100% Up-time since the past 20 days) 

Note: The coupon code applies to new comers only for purchasing their first email. 

==============================================================================

edited July 2015
    Good to know that there is not a single down time in following time frame: : )

41 days, 9 hours, 18 minutes
  • hawk007hawk007 UK
    edited August 2015
    How do I test this. Im new to all this stuff so not so bright. lol
    Dont even know what catchall is but it seems to make things more verifiable?

Also is this a monthly service?
    @hawk007

You are most welcome to test this.

Its very simple indeed. This is how it works:

This is a monthly service but you have an option to either make one-time payment or do subscription.

Regards,
    Sabahat
  • Thanks for the response. Just a couple of points if you dont mind.

First how many accounts would you need? Would 1 catchall email do? For a while at least.

Is this type of email account different from the cpanel catchall?

@hawk007

1 will be enough in most of the cases as experienced with most of my customers.

The funtion of the email is same as any catchall email would have except thaf it allows upto maximum incoming connections per IP. The GSA SER format is automatically setup once you subscribe with the service
  • Thanks, Il complete my current initial tests then ad the trial catchall to the mix Thanks. Much appreciated.
  • I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code
    :)
    @jaceko ...

>> 99 Cents Trial Offer! <<
    During checkout, please use coupon code: 99CENTS
  • I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code
  • Still wanting for the reply to my ticket, 
    i used my own domain, and set the nameservers, it has been 24 hours. Still not work. 
  • Is this still working?
    @xRift

Why not brother?

@sekan

• You saved my life!!!
    I almost declined a very successful partnership on a linkbuilding company due to not being able to work with "disposable emails" on GSA
    Your service is the best on the forum
    Thank you so much!!!
    You saved my life!!!
    I almost declined a very successful partnership on a linkbuilding company due to not being able to work with "disposable emails" on GSA
    Your service is the best on the forum
    Thank you so much!!!

Thank you very much for your considerable input about my service! Everyone is welcome to test!

You can use your current domain to test it! Or you can use free subdomains on 15 different domains. It has been more than 50 days. No down time experienced yet! : )
  • I don't often review products or services. But the catchall service by sabahat is brilliant.

The delivery was quick and process to set up nice and simple. But the best part is the support. Sabahat answered questions quickly and was really helpful. 

I literally don't need disposable emails I can use sabahat catchall emails for all my SEO.

• Please send me the details, i wish to buy,

I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code
    I don't often review products or services. But the catchall service by sabahat is brilliant.

The delivery was quick and process to set up nice and simple. But the best part is the support. Sabahat answered questions quickly and was really helpful. 

I literally don't need disposable emails I can use sabahat catchall emails for all my SEO.

---------------
    Thank you very much for your considerable input about my service! Everyone is welcome to test!
  • Service quality is getting a bit lower after 2 weeks using
    Lots of emails can`t be verified even after 2-3 days
    I don`t even receive a lot of them
    2 last accounts I bought are not connecting
    I can`t open a ticket because the Client Area of catchallseo.com is not opening....
  • Hey want to use the trail but your form does not work. Please get back to me.