Skip to content

SER slows down after a few mins

I have a huge list of over 5 million verifieds (at least 1 million of them have been verified during the last 2 weeks). I also have 50 proxies and i have set ser to 250 threads.

I have 2 projects running, when i start it up, it uses all the 250 threads but then after a few mins, it only uses 8-25 of them. It has a lot of urls to post to, cpu load is 2% ram is also 200mb (out of 16gb) and network speed is 1gbps (tested, i get 200mbps min).

The problem is not that it's not creating links, the problem is that it's not loading links from the lists.

What's the reason for this? I saw a lot of other people having this problem but it seems there's no solution for it yet.

Comments

• Sounds like a list problem, re-verify, the platform identifier is a big help here.

clean up your list, pretty sure a 5m lists can not be fully functional?
  • Not fully functional, but 5k out of 5 million, that's not good. I mean, the platforms were already identified once, and even if they're not identified, gsa should try and post to them. The problem here is that it does not load urls from the list.