Skip to content

♔ reCaptcha OCR - Eve.cm - Unlimited Plans for GSA customers

18910111214»

Comments

• eveeve
    edited April 2015
    @redfoxseo, i'm preparing my service to closing.. 
    It will continue to work only for my current customers till May 13
  • :( Had my service cancelled by EVE. Really is a shame that you're closing it down.
  • eveeve
    edited April 2015

If someone has paid days for their Unlimited plans after 13th May,
    I will make a refund for this days to their PayPal. Untill this date you can use Eve OCR.  Nothing unusual, but sometimes you just need to go out of business because of personal reasons.

Don't want to sell my OCR, just need to close the service. May be come back once. 

• Sad to hear mate :(

Loved your service and it'll be a pain to find another OCR service as good as yours. Really hope you come back one day!

• Such an amazing service non other OCR did ever came close, if only their was another way to not close service...
  • edited April 2015
    This is the 2nd time you decided to close your service. What gives? 

Now you'll open back up again in a few months only to close it again?

Just sell it already or let someone else run it. This is by far the best service. 
  • eveeve
    edited April 2015
    @mcscappum  Two years of work without interruption.. I think it is a good period of time for service.
    Not sure I can come back in a few months, may be in 2016 (if reCaptcha will be still actual).
    Of course I'm planning be on the marketplace for the long time, if I have a possibility to restart my
    OCR next year. 

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    What? I just checked my emails too and my sub was also cancelled? why are you shutting shop? and also why are you pre-empting your come back already? what's going on?
  • Who else provides a good OCR service gang?
  • Your ad is still up on this forum too. 
  • eveeve
    edited April 2015

I have made 153 refunds for those customers who use Unlimited plans
    and will have unused days after May 13th. Check your PayPal Accounts, please.

Let me repeat, that till May 13, you can use service if still have funds on eve.cm
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited April 2015
    Why are you shutting it down? It doesn't make sense. Please be so kind to give a reason to those of us who have used your services for some time... How disappointing. What alternatives are there for Recaptcha? I really can't be bothered to spend sh*t loads on antigate again
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Christ - what a disappointment!!!

Very short notice and leaving all customers like this, without even recommend an alternative.

I seriously hope you do get your personal problems solved in real life - but promise me not to return in this kind of business anymore;)
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited April 2015
    I am already suffering LpM loss due to not using Eve now. Also what personal issues are these, I am intrigued to find out more. I hope it is nothing to do with family issues as I believe eve is your sister...!?

Surely there is an alternative - Captchatronix anyone tried this for recaptcha?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Maybe this will help you guys

• manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    eve is dead ... WTF so where we go? Reverseproxies or spamvilla?
  • Eve told me hes shutting down to "travel the world"

What recaptcha have you guys switching to?